Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Back seeing escorts

  1. #1

    Default Back seeing escorts

    I haven't seen an escort in almost two years but that is going to change next week. Jesus I'm getting excited just typing this.

    I can't wait for that buzz of adrenaline you get when you master what seems to be the most complicated keypad in the world and walk into the apartment block. Almost bouncing in the lift with the excitement.

    Then that moment when you get to the door and hear her high heels clicking and the door handle turning, it really gets your pulse racing.And then she opens the door and you see this beautiful women that you are going to have sex with.....bliss

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Starsky For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserCurvyNina (28-12-15), irishdeltaforce (28-12-15), tom sand (28-12-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,739
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starsky View Post
    I haven't seen an escort in almost two years but that is going to change next week. Jesus I'm getting excited just typing this.

    I can't wait for that buzz of adrenaline you get when you master what seems to be the most complicated keypad in the world and walk into the apartment block. Almost bouncing in the lift with the excitement.

    Then that moment when you get to the door and hear her high heels clicking and the door handle turning, it really gets your pulse racing.And then she opens the door and you see this beautiful women that you are going to have sex with.....bliss
    I'm happy for you dude, Just be gentle you sound like you are going to bounce all the way from your gaff right into her virgina!
    Last edited by irishdeltaforce; 28-12-15 at 18:35.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    Starsky (28-12-15), tom sand (28-12-15)

  5. Default

    Never been to an escort before but planning on going in two weeks time .. Don't really know what to expect tho

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,739
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy1984 View Post
    Never been to an escort before but planning on going in two weeks time .. Don't really know what to expect tho
    You know if you could pay for a feeling?

    I would pay big bucks to do a lot of firsts again.

    Enjoy.
    Last edited by irishdeltaforce; 28-12-15 at 19:03. Reason: Brilliant feeling.

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    6,804
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy1984 View Post
    Never been to an escort before but planning on going in two weeks time .. Don't really know what to expect tho
    Not trying to hijack this thread but you might want to have a look here https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...ps-for-newbies
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

  8. Default

    Is going to an incall actually safe .. This is the one thing that worries me .. I mean I'm bouncing with excitement of the idea of going for my first time but is it safer to get an out call and do many of the girls actually do out calls

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,739
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy1984 View Post
    Is going to an incall actually safe .. This is the one thing that worries me .. I mean I'm bouncing with excitement of the idea of going for my first time but is it safer to get an out call and do many of the girls actually do out calls
    100% barring natural disasters.

  10. Default

    Hmm define natural disaster 🙈🙈

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    6,804
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy1984 View Post
    Is going to an incall actually safe .. This is the one thing that worries me .. I mean I'm bouncing with excitement of the idea of going for my first time but is it safer to get an out call and do many of the girls actually do out calls
    Can I suggest you start a new thread and ask these questions rather than hijack this thread
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,634
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    Dude, just stick with one of the well reviewed ladies who post on here regularly and you will be totally fine. Be polite, on time, and clean, and you will have a great time. Oh, and a full wallet helps too!




    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy1984 View Post
    Hmm define natural disaster ����

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to gonzo76 For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (28-12-15)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •