Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: D D bust

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ddublin west
    Posts
    3,670
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    33

    Default D D bust

    How can one know if it is DD or not. Met an escort last night, who thought they could be even bigger, as did I

    And then how come you never hear of a D C or a D E.

    I presume breasts vary in size

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to bollocks For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserCurvyNina (27-12-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Earth...sometimes...
    Posts
    1,589
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
    How can one know if it is DD or not. Met an escort last night, who thought they could be even bigger, as did I

    And then how come you never hear of a D C or a D E.

    I presume breasts vary in size
    It's a thing with bras. Sometimes my boobs fit in a DD sometimes in an E or F. It all depends on how the bra is made. But I don't wear a bra that much. I like them boobs to flap around. The feeling of freedom Xxx
    :Seductive, Flirty, Sexy, Fun


    LET'S SPEND GREAT MOMENTS TOGETHER
    :

    💕💕Curvy Nina 0834830524💕💕
    You can also find me on Twitter *wink* CurvyNinaXXX

  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CurvyNina For This Useful Post:

    Barney Rubble (29-12-15), bollocks (27-12-15), Cable87 (28-12-15), hitman76 (27-12-15), Ketchup (27-12-15)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,114
    Reviews
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CurvyNina View Post
    It's a thing with bras. Sometimes my boobs fit in a DD sometimes in an E or F. It all depends on how the bra is made. But I don't wear a bra that much. I like them boobs to flap around. The feeling of freedom Xxx
    O what a thought,,I love boobs dd for me and bigger I wouldn't go near a girl with A or B I prefer my girls with curves and breasts nice ass
    Give respect get respect

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to clarelad For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserCurvyNina (27-12-15)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
    How can one know if it is DD or not. Met an escort last night, who thought they could be even bigger, as did I

    And then how come you never hear of a D C or a D E.

    I presume breasts vary in size
    Nowadays you can get Breasts made to measure

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to knibbs For This Useful Post:

    bollocks (27-12-15)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ddublin west
    Posts
    3,670
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    and what about c or b or a

    Should be CC or BB or AA

    Most escorts have two of them things

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,630
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
    and what about c or b or a

    Should be CC or BB or AA

    Most escorts have two of them things
    As do many punters


  11. The Following User Says Thank You to dob For This Useful Post:

    bollocks (28-12-15)

  12. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,014

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dob View Post
    As do many punters

    Where on earth did you get a picture of John Dunne from!

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cortez For This Useful Post:

    alcatel (27-12-15), Escort AdvertiserCurvyNina (28-12-15)

  14. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    On a web.
    Posts
    13,986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cortez View Post
    Where on earth did you get a picture of John Dunne from!
    From one of his many bitches.

    She resents the term bitch obviously!
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to alcatel For This Useful Post:

    Cortez (27-12-15)

  16. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    4,881
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cortez View Post
    Where on earth did you get a picture of John Dunne from!
    If he shaves off the hair and buys a wig he could make it as a TS and we could make him our Bitch.
    Last edited by blue rebel; 27-12-15 at 19:46.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

    Cortez (29-12-15)

  18. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    On a web.
    Posts
    13,986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blue rebel View Post
    If he shaves off the hair and buys a wig he could make it as a TS and we could make him our Bitch.
    And name him Donna Joanna
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •