Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question for patricia...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    Do tell them,they might improve,or u ll get kick in the head,but hey,it s always worth to try
    LMAO... thanks Anna...... good advice...
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    That's not a horse's head in my basement... It is a play pony... a legitimate sex toy I'll have you know
    I object to that Pat. You are paying me for my time and companionship only as you well know and that was 10 weeks ago btw for what was a 30 minute booking for a canter around the E-I car park (1 space for Pat and a bike stand for the techies) can you please let me go now as you got me down into the basment under false pretence's saying it was an 'deluxe underground stable' when in fact its where you keep all E-I's servers which really just amount to one 1980’s Amstrad powered by 3 gerbils workings on 8 hour rotation before heading on up to the E-I recreation room one at a time and what goes on in there I really rather not find out so be so kind as to return my whip and I’ll be on my way.
    Last edited by Black Bess; 06-02-09 at 20:43. Reason: made a run for it but Pat knobbled me :)

3. Default

Bess you dont want to find out. I saw what happened shergar and it aint pretty.
    The Cheeky Girls number 1 fan. Come back to Ireland girls.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Well if you didn't come every day we'd suspect something was wrong with you

We might even come looking for you

Hello my name's Luther and I'm an E-I addict

If you want a bit of downtime, I can put you in my basement - You don't have to post whilst you are down there - But we won't get paranoid as we'll still know where you are.

Pat

x

You see now why I couldn't take a day away from here Patricia!!!!
    It would take me a flippin week to catch up with all the BS....... But you know I love it anyway....
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12