Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Who's really who?

Reviews

Don't care one way or another.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by alcatel View Post
    Don't care one way or another.
    Perfect, thank you!

Reviews

C'iao................
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    I sign in as other users regularly.
    The cuddly ,cute ,butter wouldn't melt Rachel of late is actually me.......likewise the no nonsense /sometimes bad girl Sophie ....that's me too.
    I signed in a lot recently as Saul.......but that backfired ,and he got the prize for all my smooth talking and flirty banter.
    I signed in a few times as Tom Sand......but people started questioning how sane I seemed and I had to look for someone else to impersonate. (Love him really)

Not sure who was signed in as me when I sent a few embarrassing pm,s to Dianaxxx when I heard she was leaving ................deffo not me

If the above seems silly/drink fuelled ,then maybe Tom Sand is signed in as me ?
    I'm gutted since I realized that Dianaxxx left. Punting got less interesting now...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by HowthLad View Post
    I'm gutted since I realized that Dianaxxx left. Punting got less interesting now...
    Gone to work in another country.
    Might come back sometime if not happy there but probably not for a long time.
    Maybe she was no longer as busy here.
    Shalom/salaam.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast