Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Christmas Eve

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    _______ !
    Posts
    4,045
    Reviews
    43

    Default Christmas Eve

    I'm in work till 5pm xmas eve & have to be at mass at 6.15 , any logistical suggestions?

    Could some1 arrange Santa to pick me up on his way around


    ♥ Robbie ♥

    4000 posts

    Transvestite or TV- a person, typically a man, who derives pleasure from dressing in clothes appropriate to the opposite sex.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,709
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by robbie9 View Post
    I'm in work till 5pm xmas eve & have to be at mass at 6.15 , any logistical suggestions?

    Could some1 arrange Santa to pick me up on his way around
    Not sure about the logistics but it may help if you pray for a miracle.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zilch For This Useful Post:

    casman (23-12-15), robbie9 (24-12-15)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    far far away
    Posts
    7,680
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Not sure about the logistics but it may help if you pray for a miracle.
    hi zilch
    i think he would have better odds in trying to build a time machine

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tom sand For This Useful Post:

    robbie9 (24-12-15), zilch (23-12-15)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,709
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tom sand View Post
    hi zilch
    i think he would have better odds in trying to build a time machine
    If only I could go back 26 hours then i could fly to the moon again.......

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zilch For This Useful Post:

    Sherry (23-12-15), tom sand (23-12-15)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    far far away
    Posts
    7,680
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    If only I could go back 26 hours then i could fly to the moon again.......
    am
    don't know what that mean's
    have'nt seen the news in a while
    or maybe its reference to a song
    i don't know
    anyway i have probably ruined the joke now
    Happy Christmas zilich

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    730

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    If only I could go back 26 hours then i could fly to the moon again.......
    come with me to the moon or a Mars again and i show y the heaven little Zilchy

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherry For This Useful Post:

    zilch (23-12-15)

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,709
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tom sand View Post
    am
    don't know what that mean's
    have'nt seen the news in a while
    or maybe its reference to a song
    i don't know
    anyway i have probably ruined the joke now
    Happy Christmas zilich
    Ha haaaaa. I am seriously laughing out loud. When I get time I will submit the details and the penny will drop.

    Happy Christmas Tom.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to zilch For This Useful Post:

    tom sand (23-12-15)

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    730

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Not sure about the logistics but it may help if you pray for a miracle.
    ohh almost i forget slap on y face
    but y will get it i m sure

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherry For This Useful Post:

    zilch (23-12-15)

  15. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by robbie9 View Post
    I'm in work till 5pm xmas eve & have to be at mass at 6.15 , any logistical suggestions?

    Could some1 arrange Santa to pick me up on his way around
    Location ?

    I might be able to arrange for the Reindeer Express xx
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

    tom sand (23-12-15)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •