Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
I think Patricia is a very cool and wise mod.

Not trying to say many people here are like this but... some people love complaining about people and trying to get people banned, starting really stupid arguments out of nothing. I think it's because it somehow makes them feel important, as if they're somehow controlling things and without them we'd all be worse off. This goes for real life as well not just online.
I agree pat has tried her best to quell trouble when it comes around, but she isnt a school teacher and cant give detention or lines for people acting up...
Some people consistently stir sh1t up on here for the sake of attention and getting a reaction, and when they do get a reaction, it just keeps developing. There are too many sides being taken, and too many arguments rambling on. Yes, most would agree there is one instigator in all of this, and in hindsight, banning them would have probably saved everyone a lot of hassle.
But by ignoring to that person you can really get on their nerves. They will say more and more irrational and controversial things to get reactions, but after they have tried for our attention and failed, they will most likely stop posting. If they have a reputation for trouble-making, and they cant make any here, theyll fcuk off somewhere else to stir shit...