Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: spare a thought for Romanian men

  1. Default spare a thought for Romanian men

    I want everyone to give a thought this Christmas to all those guys back home in Romania .who according to mud are gonna be lonely this christmas.the reason I'm saying this is because all their women are here in belfast pretending to be Spanish, or any other nationality they can think of rather than their own lol

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to notbadforanoldman For This Useful Post:

    casman (19-12-15), Escort AdvertiserSherry (19-12-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    949

    Default

    with the new law coming in they might be heading home soon enough, sad really and rather unfair, what a poor excuse we have for a government here

  4. Default

    Quite the opposite in fact since the law changed belfast has been flooded with 50 and 60 quid girls offering every service under the sun.that is until you get there and it's not the girl in the pic and extra for this and extra for that .they are ruining it for the real ladies in belfast.I know a Romanian girl in belfast who has four different adds on different sites if she's not being pimped I don't know .

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by notbadforanoldman View Post
    Quite the opposite in fact since the law changed belfast has been flooded with 50 and 60 quid girls offering every service under the sun.that is until you get there and it's not the girl in the pic and extra for this and extra for that .they are ruining it for the real ladies in belfast.I know a Romanian girl in belfast who has four different adds on different sites if she's not being pimped I don't know .
    fake ads, we have girls using 2,3 and 4 fake profiles as you say only to get more business, using different nationalities too, mixed grill, you dont know what your going to get, crazy
    Last edited by knibbs; 19-12-15 at 11:10.

  6. Default

    The guy who was caught in belfast was in a house with 3 girls working from it .they are just bringing more attention to escorting .they should stick to washing cars for a fiver

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by notbadforanoldman View Post
    The guy who was caught in belfast was in a house with 3 girls working from it .they are just bringing more attention to escorting .they should stick to washing cars for a fiver
    I get mine done for 3 including tip

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Stranded in The Future
    Posts
    3,245
    Reviews
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by notbadforanoldman View Post
    I want everyone to give a thought this Christmas to all those guys back home in Romania .who according to mud are gonna be lonely this christmas.the reason I'm saying this is because all their women are here in belfast pretending to be Spanish, or any other nationality they can think of rather than their own lol
    We do indeed owe those Romanian lads a small debt of gratitude; it's very kind of them to let us shag their girlfriends. . But don't be too thankful, because your money is ending up in their pockets...
    Fighting the Good Fight...

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cable87 For This Useful Post:

    casman (19-12-15)

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cable87 View Post
    We do indeed owe those Romanian lads a small debt of gratitude; it's very kind of them to let us shag their girlfriends. . But don't be too thankful, because your money is ending up in their pockets...
    I want them to go lol so the cream can rise to the top again.

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    On a web.
    Posts
    13,986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by notbadforanoldman View Post
    I want everyone to give a thought this Christmas to all those guys back home in Romania .who according to mud are gonna be lonely this christmas.the reason I'm saying this is because all their women are here in belfast pretending to be Spanish, or any other nationality they can think of rather than their own lol
    I'm guessing some of those Romanian men are quite happy waiting in the living room thinking of the latest i-phone they'll soon be buying.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Midlands
    Posts
    3,863
    Reviews
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by notbadforanoldman View Post
    they should stick to washing cars for a fiver
    Have seen that a lot recently alright,there is a crowd of them,doing a car wash gig now,in my local little village(the first ever),must say do they do a smashing job for four euro,great value.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •