Page 41 of 647 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141541 ... LastLast

Thread: football

Reviews

4 away goals ? Wtf happened Leeds?
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

Reviews

Their keeper was a clown and cost them tonight, Fair play to Derby and Keogh who did very well for the winning goal . I’d fancy villa to be promoted now but all on the day..

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (15-05-19), westcorklad (15-05-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    I am hoping for a Derby vs Villa final and see either teams in the prem for the next season (possibly Derby), but from the stats and previous match, Leeds looked to be in the final play off final against Villa.
    If this is the case, then I would like to see Villa to take the promotion.
    Well you have got your wish. I doubt that there will be a goalfest in the final like what happened tonight but we will see.
    The Truth is out there.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Floki (16-05-19)

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    A red card for leeds. Then derby hit the post, should have scored. And then they do score. Floki could get his wish yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    Well you have got your wish. I doubt that there will be a goalfest in the final like what happened tonight but we will see.
    I'm sad that I had forgotten about the match and missed it, from the comments on here, it seemed to be a good match too.
    I am happy with the results though.

Now let's see if Derby can beat Villa in the final...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Will man city win the fa cup and do the domestic treble? Have watford any chance, wigan beat city a few years ago when nobody gave them a hope.
    And where's Wigan now ?
    Last edited by Barney Rubble; 17-05-19 at 12:44. Reason: Ok, it obviously still in the north west of England.
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    And where's Wigan now ?
    They finished in 18th place in the Championship 42 points behind the champions Norwich. Actually they were relegated from the PL the same season they won the FA Cup and looks like it could be a long time before they get back into the top flight.
    The Truth is out there.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (18-05-19)

Reviews

It`s FA Cup final day at Wembley with Man City attempting to become the first club ever to win an English treble, or even a quadruple if the Community Shield trophy they won at the start of the season is counted. They are clear favourites to beat Watford, who have never won a major trophy in the history of the club, but City fans will no doubt remember the shock Final loss to Wigan in 2013 which ended Roberto Mancini`s time as their manager. However this City squad are on a winning run which I think will continue today so I will go for a 3-1 scoreline and for them to write their names into the record books.
    The Truth is out there.

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    Yes this is some match. Woeful defending from both teams but plenty of excitement for the neutrals.
    leeds are my favourite team

Reviews

City get their chance and they take it. David silva scores the opening goal of the cup final. Can watford get to half time just one goal down?
    No they can`t. Jesus scores to give City a 2- 0 lead at half time. I suppose with all the comebacks in recent matches it may be counting chickens but it looks as if it`s just a case of how many City win by. Watford did have a penalty claim but otherwise have had few chances. Second half to come.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

De bruyne makes it 3-0. All that remains now is to see how many they win by.
    Jesus scores his second goal to make it 4-0 and City can now start planning the victory parade.
    The Truth is out there.