Page 25 of 642 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125525 ... LastLast

Thread: football

Reviews

Dion Dublin scores the winning penalty for the Man Utd legends team but the result was unimportant. What mattered was the huge turnout for the match and the funds generated for Miller`s family and also for Marymount Hospice. A huge well done to all who were involved.
    The Truth is out there.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

StevieB1980 (25-09-18)

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    Dion Dublin scores the winning penalty for the Man Utd legends team but the result was unimportant. What mattered was the huge turnout for the match and the funds generated for Miller`s family and also for Marymount Hospice. A huge well done to all who were involved.
    Well said.
    STD 'Seize The Day'

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Jose or pogba, who will be gone first?
    I know which 1 most of the Utd supporters I know would like to see go and it's not Pogba !!
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Oh jeeze what a goal by hazard, super finish. Will that be enough to knock liverpool out?
    The game at the weekend is the important 1in fairness ....
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

rimminglover (29-09-18)

Reviews

Who will be sitting top of premier league after this weekend..... Chelsea , Liverpool , Man City.
    Debate will be found out after this weekend.
    Still I hope Liverpool current top spotter will be still top spotter after this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sweet Guy View Post
    Who will be sitting top of premier league after this weekend..... Chelsea , Liverpool , Man City.
    Debate will be found out after this weekend.
    Still I hope Liverpool current top spotter will be still top spotter after this weekend.
    Looking ahead I would not mind if they lost top spot this weekend as I would love them to be top
    at the end of the season, and maybe an FA cup to go with it.

Go on west ham..

Reviews

Sky are being quite sly with their match selection on Sunday. They know everyone will be watching the Ryder Cup on Sunday, so pick Cardiff vs Burnley as the only live match to help fill those teams quota of live matches outside of a prime time slot. I don't really mind that policy, I just wished they called it No One Gives A Shit Sunday instead of Super Sunday!

Reviews

While it's disappointing to lose Rice, at least Arter is back under this management even if things may get tense at times. Also, Rice can't play for a few months at least for England, as he needs international clearance from FIFA after an allegiance switch. While his career won't dip as much as Grealish's, it will be hard for Rice to be an England first XI regular, unless he moves to a more stably run Prem club than West Ham.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Galwegian1993 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Whats another year, will we get the better of the danes this time? Almost a year ago they beat us 5-1 at the aviva. Have we improved any since then. At least we have james mcclean and harry arter back since the wales game.
    Well, the Danes don't have Eriksen this time and will be happy with a point after beating Wales, so I'm going to predict a gentleman's agreement type 0-0 draw

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Galwegian1993 For This Useful Post: