Page 62 of 665 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162562 ... LastLast

Thread: football

Reviews

Arsenal sack Unai Emery, Freddie Ljunberg in temporary charge No big surprise , but his appointment has set Arsenal back very seriously
    Unbelievable how the mighty have fallen.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryankelvin For This Useful Post:

3. Default Agreed

Agreed with the statement above

Reviews

Messi wins ballon d’or No big surprise but I can’t figure out what he done to deserve it. Liverpool have four players in top seven. Fantastic achievement

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ryankelvin For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (02-12-19)

Reviews

Liverpool have named a near full strength squad for the Club World Cup in 2 weeks time. This means that, as expected it will be mainly U23 and reserve players who will play Villa in the League Cup QF. I wouldn`t think that Liverpool will be too upset if they do lose to Villa considering the bigger prizes that they can win this season.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    The fai accounts were published today. The net liabilities are more than 55 million. The debt on the aviva wont be paid until 2034. John delaney got 462,000 when he left. Martin and roy got 1.9 million when they left.
    Wtf ! I thought Val Doonican sang about Delaney's Donkey? Fuck him for a cunt....
    Are we there yet ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Wtf ! I thought Val Doonican sang about Delaney's Donkey? Fuck him for a cunt....
    That would mean you feel the same about him as jack Grealish, a lot of cunts out there

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ryankelvin For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (06-12-19), westcorklad (07-12-19)

Reviews

The Scottish League Cup final is taking place between Celtic and Rangers at Hampden tomorrow. Rangers are in with a strong chance of winning their first trophy since 2011 and it would also be Stevie G`s first silverware as a manager. Maybe Celtic are slight favourites but I would not be surprised if the match goes all the way to penalties.
    The Truth is out there.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Ryankelvin (08-12-19)

Reviews

No cup for stevie g. Celtic win it 1-0. Celtic goalie must be man of the match.
    I know it goes against the grain to be disappointed for Rangers but for Stevie G I would really like him to be successful. I think he showing a lot of potential

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ryankelvin For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (08-12-19)

Can Leicester put up a title challenge to Liverpool?!

Reviews

I think he has done a great job. From where rangers were before he took over. They were very unlucky to lose today and it seems celtics goal was offside but no var in use today.
    Offside my fuck Ketchup ! The referee gave absolutely nothing to Celtic today so if it was even possibly offside it was a deserved goal. What was the red card and penalty for ? The cunt dived ffs!
    Are we there yet ?