Page 21 of 644 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121521 ... LastLast

Thread: football

1. Default

Fergie is in hospital... liverpool in champions league final. Somehere theres a scouser with a lamp and a wish left

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Sir alex has undergone emergency surgery for a brain haemorrhage. Lets hope he makes a full recovery.
    That is a shocker. He was in great form just a week earlier when he appeared on the pitch at Old Trafford with Wenger before the Man U-Arsenal match. Not a United fan myself but I wish him all the best in his recovery.
    The Truth is out there.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Reviews

El classico tonight, will barca go through the season unbeaten? Or will their fierce rivals get the better of them.
    2-2 was the way it finished. Real still have hope of finishing second in La Liga as they are now just 3 points behind Atletico with a game in hand. Although of course with the Champions League final coming up at the end of the month, they may rest players.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

John O Shea is to retire from international football after the match against the USA in early June after 17 years playing for the national team.
    The Truth is out there.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Toolbox (14-05-18)

Reviews

Joe hart to be left out of england squad for world cup.
    He was and so was Jack Wilshere. They are not even on the standby list for the World Cup. Looks like the end of their international careers unless they show a huge improvement in form next season and onwards.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

The Europa League final is taking place tonight. Atletico are the favourites but, with the final being played in Lyon, it will be like a home match for Marseille. I think Atletico will get a narrow win maybe 2-1.
    The Truth is out there.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Toolbox (16-05-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    The Europa League final is taking place tonight. Atletico are the favourites but, with the final being played in Lyon, it will be like a home match for Marseille. I think Atletico will get a narrow win maybe 2-1.
    I put €10 on Atletico to win & under 3.5 goals (so 1-0, 2-0 or 2-1 will do) @ 6/5

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Toolbox For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (16-05-18)

Reviews

Griezmann scores the first goal for Atletico.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Well done atletico, i dont think anyone would begrudge them a europa title as they lost a few cl finals and semi finals in the last few years. Simone is a good manager and in an age where good defences are hard to find, his team are very hard to score against.
    Atletico have now drawn level with Sevilla in winning their third Europa League trophy since 2010 and Fernando Torres also took his chance to end his Atletico career with a winners medal. Will this be the first leg of a possible Madrid European double this month?
    The Truth is out there.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Toolbox (17-05-18)

Reviews

Celtic had a comfortable 2-0 win against Motherwell in the Scottish Cup final today and win back to back Scottish trebles. Will Rangers or any other club in Scotland challenge them for honours in the foreseeable future? It doesn`t look likely.
    The Truth is out there.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post: