Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Txt

  1. Default Txt

    Any escort make apointment by txt

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Patc For This Useful Post:

    rosanas (18-12-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    GOING SOON
    Posts
    2,521
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Very few, they like to hear your voice for security I think
    " The only way to have a friend is to be one "

  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lapd For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserRafaella25 (19-01-16), Escort Advertiseremmasweet (18-12-15), Escort AdvertiserIrish Siobhan (18-12-15), Escort AdvertiserLLLLL (21-12-15), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (18-12-15)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    381
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    You gotta call.

    Why text, you will have to talk to them at some point (?).

    On top of that they will block your number too.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to td1 For This Useful Post:

    lapd (18-12-15), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (18-12-15)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Being Naughty xxx
    Posts
    5,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patc View Post
    Any escort make apointment by txt
    Text = Timewaster. Not a random opinion, but based on experience. Don't try the line 'but I can't ring' we've all heard this many times before, if I had a euro for every time a guy has tried this line, I'd be a millionaire, everyone has time to make a call.

    Sandy x
    Last edited by Sexy Sandy 69; 18-12-15 at 14:47.
    ~ * ~ Busty UK 100% Independent Fit, Fun & Frisky Escort 086 124 8984~ * ~
    ~ * ~ CASHEL Tuesday 12th until & including Monday 18th Dec ~ * ~
    ~ * ~ WITHHELD/LANDLINE NUMBERS/TEXT MESSAGES & ANY CALLS AFTER 9pm will not be answered ~ * ~
    ~ * ~ Phone sex available by paysafe vouchers only ~ * ~



  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sexy Sandy 69 For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserRafaella25 (19-01-16), Escort AdvertiserIrish Siobhan (18-12-15), lapd (18-12-15), Escort AdvertiserLLLLL (21-12-15)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    9,938
    Reviews
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patc View Post
    Any escort make apointment by txt
    try red haired rafaella, ive made appointment with her by txt.

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    379
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Sandy 69 View Post
    Text = Timewaster. Not a random opinion, but based on experience. Don't try the line 'but I can't ring' we've all heard this many times before, if I had a euro for every time a guy has tried this line, I'd be a millionaire, everyone has time to make a call.

    Sandy x
    Just as many time wasters ring as well. I think a well worded sms sent well in advance can often be a useful way to start arrangements. Obviously a follow up call would be required. I find escorts who reply to my texts are usually of a very high quality. By having such a dogmatic stance you are probably losing some valuable custom. But perhaps you are making so much money that this is of little concern to you.

  11. #7
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Being Naughty xxx
    Posts
    5,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dom Dunn View Post
    Just as many time wasters ring as well. I think a well worded sms sent well in advance can often be a useful way to start arrangements. Obviously a follow up call would be required. I find escorts who reply to my texts are usually of a very high quality. By having such a dogmatic stance you are probably losing some valuable custom. But perhaps you are making so much money that this is of little concern to you.
    It's listed on my profile that I don't answer texts, if someone takes it upon himself to ignore my requests on my profile so be it. I make no secret of the fact that I don't do business by text. I work by practices that I have found limit the amount of timewasters. Dogmatic? No just damn good business sense.

    Sandy.
    ~ * ~ Busty UK 100% Independent Fit, Fun & Frisky Escort 086 124 8984~ * ~
    ~ * ~ CASHEL Tuesday 12th until & including Monday 18th Dec ~ * ~
    ~ * ~ WITHHELD/LANDLINE NUMBERS/TEXT MESSAGES & ANY CALLS AFTER 9pm will not be answered ~ * ~
    ~ * ~ Phone sex available by paysafe vouchers only ~ * ~



  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sexy Sandy 69 For This Useful Post:

    Cosa Nostra (18-12-15), Escort Advertiseremilyuk (20-12-15), lapd (18-12-15)

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    379
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Sandy 69 View Post
    It's listed on my profile that I don't answer texts, if someone takes it upon himself to ignore my requests on my profile so be it. I make no secret of the fact that I don't do business by text. I work by practices that I have found limit the amount of timewasters. Dogmatic? No just damn good business sense.

    Sandy.
    I don't necessarily agree but hey it's your business baby and good luck to you

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    GOING SOON
    Posts
    2,521
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dom Dunn View Post
    I don't necessarily agree but hey it's your business baby and good luck to you
    Judging by her perfect review count Sandy seems to do OK with business advice
    " The only way to have a friend is to be one "

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lapd For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserLLLLL (21-12-15), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (18-12-15)

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    in your pants
    Posts
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patc View Post
    Any escort make apointment by txt
    Me, No problem.
    ROSANAS 0838112039 MY LAST 1 DAY IN DUBLIN

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •