Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Christmas is coming soon! I'm so excited!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Earth...sometimes...
    Posts
    1,901
    Blog Entries
    7

    Love Christmas is coming soon! I'm so excited!

    I can't believe it's a couple of days left until Christmas! I'm so excited and happy! It's one of my most favourite time of the year, because of the joy and happiness that surrounds everyone! I hope this year all that you wish for comes true! Have a great day lovelies! Xxx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	150 
Size:	26.2 KB 
ID:	114676  

    They all think I知 crazy...and they must be right...
    💕Curvy Nina💕

    Follow me on Twitter

    @CurvyNinaXXX

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to CurvyNina For This Useful Post:

    tom rambo (20-12-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    19,297
    Reviews
    64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CurvyNina View Post
    I can't believe it's a couple of days left until Christmas! I'm so excited and happy! It's one of my most favourite time of the year, because of the joy and happiness that surrounds everyone! I hope this year all that you wish for comes true! Have a great day lovelies! Xxx


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    lapd (17-12-15)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Earth...sometimes...
    Posts
    1,901
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post

    I realised coffee is my religion...wanna share one with me virtually? Xxx

    They all think I知 crazy...and they must be right...
    💕Curvy Nina💕

    Follow me on Twitter

    @CurvyNinaXXX

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    19,297
    Reviews
    64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CurvyNina View Post
    I realised coffee is my religion...wanna share one with me virtually? Xxx
    Here you go Nina




    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    CurvyNina (17-12-15), lapd (17-12-15)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Earth...sometimes...
    Posts
    1,901
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    You're such a sweetheart!its so cute! Thank you for the idea I can actually make my coffee to look like that! Xxxxx

    They all think I知 crazy...and they must be right...
    💕Curvy Nina💕

    Follow me on Twitter

    @CurvyNinaXXX

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    19,297
    Reviews
    64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CurvyNina View Post
    You're such a sweetheart!its so cute! Thank you for the idea I can actually make my coffee to look like that! Xxxxx
    Your Welcome honey xxx



    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    CurvyNina (17-12-15)

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    985
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CurvyNina View Post
    I can't believe it's a couple of days left until Christmas! I'm so excited and happy! It's one of my most favourite time of the year, because of the joy and happiness that surrounds everyone! I hope this year all that you wish for comes true! Have a great day lovelies! Xxx
    Your so sweet really, your like mary poppins or someone except for you know .......... all the sex.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Danny2011 For This Useful Post:

    CurvyNina (17-12-15)

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Earth...sometimes...
    Posts
    1,901
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny2011 View Post
    Your so sweet really, your like mary poppins or someone except for you know .......... all the sex.
    Thank you love! Xxx I'm a Mary Poppins with stockings, suspenders and a sexy school girl outfit. Xxx Mary Poppins with an upgrade :*

    They all think I知 crazy...and they must be right...
    💕Curvy Nina💕

    Follow me on Twitter

    @CurvyNinaXXX

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to CurvyNina For This Useful Post:

    BareThrills (21-12-15)

  15. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    NEAR ZUMA
    Posts
    2,596
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CurvyNina View Post
    Thank you love! Xxx I'm a Mary Poppins with stockings, suspenders and a sexy school girl outfit. Xxx Mary Poppins with an upgrade :*
    Hell of an upgrade you been pimped, any pictures I don't drink coffee anymore x
    You calm down and have a great Christmas honey xx
    DO YOU FEEL LUCKY PUNK WELL DO YOU ???

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Earth...sometimes...
    Posts
    1,901
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lapd View Post
    Hell of an upgrade you been pimped, any pictures I don't drink coffee anymore x
    You calm down and have a great Christmas honey xx
    Yeah went to that show, Pimp my Ride, from the girl with a ponytail and a crooked smile to sexy Mary Poppins. Will upload some photos next week. Hope you will enjoy! Xxx

    They all think I知 crazy...and they must be right...
    💕Curvy Nina💕

    Follow me on Twitter

    @CurvyNinaXXX

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to CurvyNina For This Useful Post:

    lapd (17-12-15)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •