Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: fuck you life

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Got a date with a lovely Syrian guy tonight

Chat tomorrow, hopefully guys
    That's exactly the kind of subject change Tom was hoping for to get this thread deleted

Reviews

Default 👳👳👳👳

Got a date with a lovely Syrian guy tonight

Chat tomorrow, hopefully guys
    Pulling pants on, vagazile in place ??
    Last edited by Flappy; 11-12-15 at 21:23.
    Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hotbody View Post
    Don't know whether this site is the place to do this, but sure what the hell, my life as I see it.
    41 years of age, and had a 10 month relationship breakup a few months back. My longest relationship, sad but true. It hit me hard, as it was my first relationship, and the older you get the more you think you are running out of time to find love. I was never good at chatting up woman, and drank more to bring out the me inside. But I never really felt good enough about myself, so how could a relationship last. I see myself as average, boring, and alone. Most of the time I am on the verge of tears, and seem to be going further into my shell. Live alone, but got family. But could never share this with them. I have made a deal with myself, that once I do my best man job for my Bro, that if I am still single at the age of 45, I can not see myself going on. I am chatting to this great girl now, but already I feel that she is way out of my league, and this will eventually push her away. I have made a lot of mistakes in the past, hurt myself more than anyone, but feel I have left it to late to find love, and its killing me.
    Awww Hotboy, I'm sorry to hear you feel that way I am far from qualified to give you advise but I would suggest that you speak to someone, be it a friend, family member or counselor. Letting feelings like this fester will only isolate you further. A problem shared is a problem halved as they say.
    Finding love is never easy & often when we look for it, it becomes even more elusive. You seem very down on yourself but believe me, no one is perfect and we all have something to offer. We also all deserve happiness. I wish I had the right words for you or an easy answer but know you are not alone in how you feel. Only you can change the course of your life & your state of mind & you must believe that you are worth it. Please talk to someone about how you feel, I believe you'll be pleasantly surprised at how understanding your friends & family will be.
    Stay strong, big hugs.
    Natalie xxx

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (11-12-15), tom sand (12-12-15)

Reviews

Don't know whether this site is the place to do this, but sure what the hell, my life as I see it.
    41 years of age, and had a 10 month relationship breakup a few months back. My longest relationship, sad but true. It hit me hard, as it was my first relationship, and the older you get the more you think you are running out of time to find love. I was never good at chatting up woman, and drank more to bring out the me inside. But I never really felt good enough about myself, so how could a relationship last. I see myself as average, boring, and alone. Most of the time I am on the verge of tears, and seem to be going further into my shell. Live alone, but got family. But could never share this with them. I have made a deal with myself, that once I do my best man job for my Bro, that if I am still single at the age of 45, I can not see myself going on. I am chatting to this great girl now, but already I feel that she is way out of my league, and this will eventually push her away. I have made a lot of mistakes in the past, hurt myself more than anyone, but feel I have left it to late to find love, and its killing me.
    Don't think like that, its like you have given up already, my friends uncle is single and 46 and is the shy type but has met a girl of 28 and been with her for 5 months and already she wants him to get them a place together and is talking about kids and marraige and no he's not rich or got 15 farms of land, met her and genuine lady, pretty too and i certainly wouldnt say no, see she is in love and age is no concern to her, I think they met on facebook too so all is not lost. good luck and chin up

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Walshie For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (11-12-15), Naughtynatalie (11-12-15), tom sand (12-12-15)

Reviews

A its just that I look at all my friends have children who are young adults. I don't feel I have enough to offer in order to find love, zero savings, 41, and zero confidence in myself. Only thing I really feel I have to offer is I got a big heart, but sadly I feel this is not enough. I think it tells it own story that most nights I go to bed with a tear in my eye. Every rejection just drops me that bit more.
    I brought a lot of this on myself as I was slow in growing up.
    Hopefully I will pull out of this, but feel like this now for a few months. Through about getting help, but I was always the type who was strong for everyone else, and kept my own problems to myself.
    Time will tell, get through to new year and see
    It's really Important you consider seeking help mate,You say you are strong for everyone else,it's time you were strong for yourself now,Hope everything works out.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (11-12-15), tom sand (12-12-15)

Reviews

A its just that I look at all my friends have children who are young adults. I don't feel I have enough to offer in order to find love, zero savings, 41, and zero confidence in myself. Only thing I really feel I have to offer is I got a big heart, but sadly I feel this is not enough. I think it tells it own story that most nights I go to bed with a tear in my eye. Every rejection just drops me that bit more.
    I brought a lot of this on myself as I was slow in growing up.
    Hopefully I will pull out of this, but feel like this now for a few months. Through about getting help, but I was always the type who was strong for everyone else, and kept my own problems to myself.
    Time will tell, get through to new year and see
    Hotbody I too have a lot of regrets. Have been in a few relationships even for a couple of years but always managed to fuck things up usually bein a selfish cunt . Anyway I'm almost 50 now & have only being in 1 relationship in well over 10 years & I decided to finish that 1 as she had kids & I was afraid that I would fuck things up again before the kids got too attached to me. True I do get lonely quite a lot but I have been alone so long that I would find it strange sharing my life fulltime with someone else. Having said that I am not a bad person by any means & am way more settled than years ago,not drinking near as much,going to work ,etc. So I may be getting on but I haven't given up hope yet. Live is precious & I know that I have wasted so much of it strap& hurt a lot of people along the way but I do feel that I'm a better person now & have a lot to give. So all I can say don't give up hope- Christ I have went on a bit there but my intentions are good. All the best mucker !! :-)

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (12-12-15), tom sand (12-12-15)

Reviews

That guy i spoke about above, his hair was receding quickly on the front and he use to laugh to us about how he needed to find a lady quickly before the thatch was blew of the roof completely, well he's bald now and he still got the girl, there's always light at the end of the tunnel
    Last edited by Walshie; 12-12-15 at 00:41.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Walshie For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (12-12-15)

Reviews

Is he hiding?

hi sophie
    you did not see me

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tom sand View Post

hi sophie
    you did not see me
    Probably not tom,but she knows what you are doing...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Probably not tom,but she knows what you are doing...

i am not that easily excited saul
    thank god

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast