Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: fuck you life

Blog Entries

of course he is its "FUCK FRIDAY" !!!!!!

Spreading the love .........Tiff xx

" Tiffany Tees "
    Strangers are friends I have yet to meet.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TiffanyTees For This Useful Post:

clarelad (11-12-15), smallcock (11-12-15), tom sand (13-12-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TiffanyTees View Post

of course he is its "FUCK FRIDAY" !!!!!!

Spreading the love .........Tiff xx
    I love fuck Friday and cum anytime
    """"Don't piss into the wind you will get wet""""

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tom sand View Post
    Fuck off with year happy lives
    so sorry for the rest of us
    Eh Tom only seeing this now trying to wean off this site hope you are okay like I said talking helps lot of people even here are good people if you need anything pm me.
    And don't forget we have Melinda sisters wedding to go to and we are both on a promise.
    Seriously man if I can do anything get in touch
    " Thankful for those thankful for the things I did "

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lapd For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (11-12-15), tom sand (11-12-15)

Reviews

You're one of the few reasons I check into the boards...
    Last edited by Cosa Nostra; 11-12-15 at 17:53. Reason: I'm f*cking sad now!!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cosa Nostra For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cosa Nostra View Post

You're one of the few reasons I check into the boards...
    yeah me too love his yellow yoke !!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lapd For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Buddy trust me life can change when you least expect it,giving up is really not an option so always be prepared for it to change,you never know when it will.
    Oh yes, it does. when you least expect it.
    (I know something about it myself).

stay strong. let's get a drink!

:*

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LuckyLu For This Useful Post:

tom sand (11-12-15)

Reviews

No man it is Never to late to find love. You will find someone if you keep looking, but if you just lie down nothing will come to you, go out and find it. 10 months is not too long and when you are best man thats a great place to start,wedding are great for meeting people. Go out and get involved in clubs, hobbies and meet new people. Believe me you only GET ONE LIFE and use it well, a lot of people never get the chance.
    Shake it off and have fun, and talk to your friends Good luck

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lapd For This Useful Post:

casman (11-12-15), Melindablondey (11-12-15), tom sand (11-12-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hotbody View Post
    Don't know whether this site is the place to do this, but sure what the hell, my life as I see it.
    41 years of age, and had a 10 month relationship breakup a few months back. My longest relationship, sad but true. It hit me hard, as it was my first relationship, and the older you get the more you think you are running out of time to find love. I was never good at chatting up woman, and drank more to bring out the me inside. But I never really felt good enough about myself, so how could a relationship last. I see myself as average, boring, and alone. Most of the time I am on the verge of tears, and seem to be going further into my shell. Live alone, but got family. But could never share this with them. I have made a deal with myself, that once I do my best man job for my Bro, that if I am still single at the age of 45, I can not see myself going on. I am chatting to this great girl now, but already I feel that she is way out of my league, and this will eventually push her away. I have made a lot of mistakes in the past, hurt myself more than anyone, but feel I have left it to late to find love, and its killing me.
    This whole thread is a bit concerning.
    A few people who clearly are not happy with their lot or their life at the moment.
    Could be very dangerous to try and advise anyone I don't know online...................but your post warrants a reply.
    Don't assume that everyone you see in a relationship has something you should be envious of...or that you need similar to be content.
    Many people are indeed happy...but just as many have "settled" for something rather than stay single.......and many more are stuck in a relationship that they feel trapped in/would love to exit.
    While you are clearly not particularly happy,you never know whats around the corner.........but you must remember that being part of a couple does NOT guarantee happiness.

You seem like you are looking forward to being best man at the wedding.
    Why when the wedding is over do you not think your brother wouldn't want his best man to be on the other end of a phone when he wants a chat or to run something by you?.Of course he would.

Don't fall into what may be a seasonal drop in confidence or self worth just because it appears that everyone else has something you are missing out on.........plenty of others here im sure,who use this site because they are envious of the freedom you still have at your disposal.

That said ,theres another corner just down the road..................there could be a scorcher around it
    Last edited by xagerate; 11-12-15 at 18:51. Reason: Tom Sand...if you are hiding/invisible,please read too....you crazy bastard lol

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to xagerate For This Useful Post:

Best Before (14-12-15), casman (11-12-15), lapd (11-12-15), Melindablondey (11-12-15), Naughtynatalie (11-12-15), tom sand (11-12-15)

Reviews

OMG
    what did my drunk self do last night
    this is so embarrassing
    so sorry people
    last thing i want to say
    before i go die with embarrassment
    this site has some great people on it
    love you
    and thanks
    sorry again

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tom sand For This Useful Post:

casman (11-12-15), Clueless (12-12-15), lapd (11-12-15), Melindablondey (11-12-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hotbody View Post
    Don't know whether this site is the place to do this, but sure what the hell, my life as I see it.
    41 years of age, and had a 10 month relationship breakup a few months back. My longest relationship, sad but true. It hit me hard, as it was my first relationship, and the older you get the more you think you are running out of time to find love. I was never good at chatting up woman, and drank more to bring out the me inside. But I never really felt good enough about myself, so how could a relationship last. I see myself as average, boring, and alone. Most of the time I am on the verge of tears, and seem to be going further into my shell. Live alone, but got family. But could never share this with them. I have made a deal with myself, that once I do my best man job for my Bro, that if I am still single at the age of 45, I can not see myself going on. I am chatting to this great girl now, but already I feel that she is way out of my league, and this will eventually push her away. I have made a lot of mistakes in the past, hurt myself more than anyone, but feel I have left it to late to find love, and its killing me.
    Look on the bright side, ther is a hell of a good country song in there somewhere

19. The Following User Says Thank You to pigsmickey For This Useful Post:

lapd (11-12-15)

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast