Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Thanks Ireland

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Stranded in The Future
    Posts
    3,247
    Reviews
    44

    Wink Thanks Ireland

    All the best to you, dear Ireland...

    Again, I find myself leaving your shores, and not because it's what I want to do, it's what I have to do... I've discovered that no where else feels quite like 'home' to me the way that Ireland does, so it was wonderful to be 'home' again, even for only 5 days.

    I've had a great time on my first trip back since moving on, short as it may have been. I got to see old friends, make a few new ones, and to have a bit the craic again, and some naughty fun too. . I have no idea when I'll see you again, but until then, I bid you best wishes and good fortune.

    Until I'm 'home' again,

    --Cable 87
    Fighting the Good Fight...

  2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cable87 For This Useful Post:

    Blonde Alexa (09-12-15), casman (09-12-15), Gent101 (09-12-15), JAMESCORK (09-12-15), Ketchup (09-12-15), patty (09-12-15), Rocker123 (09-12-15), shyguyshyguy12 (09-12-15), Toolbox (09-12-15), willie wacker (09-12-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    9,938
    Reviews
    12

    Default

    Good luck on your travels cable87.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ketchup For This Useful Post:

    Cable87 (09-12-15)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,950
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cable87 View Post
    All the best to you, dear Ireland...

    Again, I find myself leaving your shores, and not because it's what I want to do, it's what I have to do... I've discovered that no where else feels quite like 'home' to me the way that Ireland does, so it was wonderful to be 'home' again, even for only 5 days.

    I've had a great time on my first trip back since moving on, short as it may have been. I got to see old friends, make a few new ones, and to have a bit the craic again, and some naughty fun too. . I have no idea when I'll see you again, but until then, I bid you best wishes and good fortune.

    Until I'm 'home' again,

    --Cable 87
    Safe journey back and glad you had a nice visit
    3 Punts in 5 days ,,, the sun must be doing you a power of good
    Take care


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    Cable87 (09-12-15)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Ireland :-)
    Posts
    7,554

    Default

    It was a pleasure to meet you. Have a safe journey. If it's meant to be I'm sure we'll meet again soon

    Quote Originally Posted by Cable87 View Post
    All the best to you, dear Ireland...

    Again, I find myself leaving your shores, and not because it's what I want to do, it's what I have to do... I've discovered that no where else feels quite like 'home' to me the way that Ireland does, so it was wonderful to be 'home' again, even for only 5 days.

    I've had a great time on my first trip back since moving on, short as it may have been. I got to see old friends, make a few new ones, and to have a bit the craic again, and some naughty fun too. . I have no idea when I'll see you again, but until then, I bid you best wishes and good fortune.

    Until I'm 'home' again,

    --Cable 87

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to patty For This Useful Post:

    Cable87 (09-12-15), casman (09-12-15)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    486
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    the journey back is even more special when you are away for so long

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to themanofwar For This Useful Post:

    Cable87 (09-12-15)

  11. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Stranded in The Future
    Posts
    3,247
    Reviews
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by patty View Post
    It was a pleasure to meet you. Have a safe journey. If it's meant to be I'm sure we'll meet again soon
    I very much hope so Miss Patty, for the sake of us both!
    Fighting the Good Fight...

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cable87 For This Useful Post:

    patty (09-12-15)

  13. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Stranded in The Future
    Posts
    3,247
    Reviews
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Safe journey back and glad you had a nice visit
    3 Punts in 5 days ,,, the sun must be doing you a power of good
    Take care
    And what makes you think there's sun in my new location??
    Fighting the Good Fight...

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cable87 For This Useful Post:

    willie wacker (09-12-15)

  15. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,950
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cable87 View Post
    And what makes you think there's sun in my new location??
    Well there must have been in the last Location
    Or else you must not have had sex in weeks there


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  16. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Stranded in The Future
    Posts
    3,247
    Reviews
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Well there must have been in the last Location
    Or else you must not have had sex in weeks there
    I'm in the land of 'deep and dark night', my good man-- Ireland was rather sunny by comparison!
    Fighting the Good Fight...

  17. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Midlands
    Posts
    3,863
    Reviews
    46

    Default

    All the best Cable,have a safe journey

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to casman For This Useful Post:

    Cable87 (09-12-15)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •