Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Interesting...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    I love rosin....

Her husband a punter
    Right just past my second listening.

When you taught me what an "aul biddy" was, I don't suppose this is what you meant?

But this radio dude, bang on. Lord forbid if more his ilk did their homework...

Nice to here from LaBelleThatcher again.
    Last edited by Cassandra; 07-12-15 at 04:01.
    What if "It's Raining Men" and 'Let the bodies hit the floor' are both about the same event but from different perspectives 🤔

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cassandra For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (07-12-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Prickly View Post
    The opinion of two American sex workers on the subject of consent.

http://lorire-dorable.tumblr.com/pos...stion-if-a-man
    amazingly intelligent article, written in the style I would use tbh, but unfortunately only about 1/10 people (thats being generous...very actually) would have the comprehension skills necessary to a) process it fully, b) understand why it makes so much sense on so many levels and c) see why the law is up for discussion in the first place. The answer to c) is that by definition 90% of people are incapable of comprehending the arguements put forward and why their own incessant ramblings are nonsense on the intellectual level of ferral children

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (08-12-15), Prickly (07-12-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    amazingly intelligent article, written in the style I would use tbh, but unfortunately only about 1/10 people (thats being generous...very actually) would have the comprehension skills necessary to a) process it fully, b) understand why it makes so much sense on so many levels and c) see why the law is up for discussion in the first place. The answer to c) is that by definition 90% of people are incapable of comprehending the arguements put forward and why their own incessant ramblings are nonsense on the intellectual level of ferral children
    People are stupid.what's new. These feral children rule right now or have you failed to read any bit o social media lately?
    At least us cynics will still be there to point and laugh when it's all in ruins.
    What if "It's Raining Men" and 'Let the bodies hit the floor' are both about the same event but from different perspectives 🤔

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cassandra For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Politicians in other words. But not even clients are qualified to contribute to any debate on legislation around sex work. And the likes of Roisin should be subjected to a Section 31 type broadcasting ban - along with the Immigrant Council, etc.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Prickly View Post
    Politicians in other words. But not even clients are qualified to contribute to any debate on legislation around sex work. And the likes of Roisin should be subjected to a Section 31 type broadcasting ban - along with the Immigrant Council, etc.
    Ah stop, she was hilarious. Love that guy Jim though, he's right -she's a pure aul biddy. Totally mental.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cassandra For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (07-12-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    People are stupid.what's new. These feral children rule right now or have you failed to read any bit o social media lately?
    At least us cynics will still be there to point and laugh when it's all in ruins.
    some people just wanna watch the world burn eh

#Rome

it kinda amazes me the stock (no pun intended) these companies put in online comments tbh and how they actually react to it and give trolls/inept fucktards what they want, they dont seem to realise that any dipshit with a computer can pollute the web with their insane ramblings (look at LDM lak) and that the web creates a platform of equal status in terms of the weight of words to the uninitiated of the dark arts of VR. The reality is those same lunatics could be spouting crap on day release from a psychiatric facility while wearing their uninvited brainwave intrusion detection jammer (tinfoil hat) while surrounded by 146 ferral cats.
    I have a feeling you are referring to something else entirely as I dont spend much/any time on social media sites but after reading a very odd instance of retard a complaining to a company on social media/blog years ago, it gathered momentum and so the company listened to 'the masses' and rolled back something they just did or made an apology for it or something (I cant remember tbh) but it came back to me reading your post above insinuating something similar I think

11. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (08-12-15)

Reviews

Ah stop, she was hilarious. Love that guy Jim though, he's right -she's a pure aul biddy. Totally mental.
    the crazy thing is (heh) she actually is relatively intelligent person, no flies on her as they say, unfortunately shes fallen victim of the brainwashing but then again she would (after only admitting at the end of the piece) working with people (aka shes in rhuama and their types organisation) her job depends on there being 'victims' to 'rescue' in her eyes (and Im sure that of her ceo too) 100% of prostitutes

can you say biast?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (07-12-15)

Blog Entries

some people just wanna watch the world burn eh

#Rome

it kinda amazes me the stock (no pun intended) these companies put in online comments tbh and how they actually react to it and give trolls/inept fucktards what they want, they dont seem to realise that any dipshit with a computer can pollute the web with their insane ramblings (look at LDM lak) and that the web creates a platform of equal status in terms of the weight of words to the uninitiated of the dark arts of VR. The reality is those same lunatics could be spouting crap on day release from a psychiatric facility while wearing their uninvited brainwave intrusion detection jammer (tinfoil hat) while surrounded by 146 ferral cats.
    I have a feeling you are referring to something else entirely as I dont spend much/any time on social media sites but after reading a very odd instance of retard a complaining to a company on social media/blog years ago, it gathered momentum and so the company listened to 'the masses' and rolled back something they just did or made an apology for it or something (I cant remember tbh) but it came back to me reading your post above insinuating something similar I think
    Yes and no, these feral children have always run amok is what I mean to say. That particularly American belief mentioned by a man far wiser than I has through the net spread. Yet it has only spread through the net because of the sense of entitlement bought about by living in this "information" age.
    So where once we would have mocked or ignored them, feral children are growing up into careless adults. Otherwise wise adults/individuals joining them in their ways.
    #Asimov
    Last edited by Cassandra; 07-12-15 at 04:44. Reason: I'm sleepy, fuck spelling.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Cassandra For This Useful Post:

Prickly (07-12-15)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I detest aul biddies. And all stupid, narrow minded bigots in fact. I can't seem to get away from them.

Blog Entries

the crazy thing is (heh) she actually is relatively intelligent person, no flies on her as they say, unfortunately shes fallen victim of the brainwashing but then again she would (after only admitting at the end of the piece) working with people (aka shes in rhuama and their types organisation) her job depends on there being 'victims' to 'rescue' in her eyes (and Im sure that of her ceo too) 100% of prostitutes

can you say biast?
    Loike basting in bais?
    I couldn't resist.
    Nah but sure there's plenty like her every where. So long as someone supposedly has the rough end of the stick she's fine ain't she? Proper morally superior being an all that. What frigid nature or screaming mediocrity eh? Not important so long as there's prossies and poor Africans to save.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast