Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Who is German

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,967
    Reviews
    68

    Question Who is German

    Is German a new mod ?????
    Seems to be as they are putting up reviews all night.
    Is German the new night mod that was promised ?


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    casman (06-12-15), Escort Advertiserjessicabp (07-12-15), tom rambo (06-12-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,004
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Is German a new mod ?????
    Seems to be as they are putting up reviews all night.
    Is German the new night mod that was promised ?
    Its E-I's new Guard Dog, night patrol, I love German Shepherds

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Oh Kevin For This Useful Post:

    willie wacker (06-12-15)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    At the feet of Irish Mistress XXX
    Posts
    1,766
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Is German a new mod ?????
    Seems to be as they are putting up reviews all night.
    Is German the new night mod that was promised ?

    Vorsprung durch Nachtsicherheit!!!
    Last edited by slavetoyou; 06-12-15 at 13:01. Reason: Probably long overdue

    I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

    Webcam and phone chat sessions available

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slavetoyou For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (06-12-15), willie wacker (06-12-15)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Midlands
    Posts
    3,863
    Reviews
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Is German a new mod ?????
    Seems to be as they are putting up reviews all night.
    Is German the new night mod that was promised ?
    Seen that also a lot of reviews being put up at night,we may all be on our best behaviour from now on

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to casman For This Useful Post:

    Jorge (07-12-15)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,967
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by casman View Post
    Seen that also a lot of reviews being put up at night,we may all be on our best behaviour from now on
    I think so , will be interesting to see what happenes if you call someone a cunt tonight


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    casman (06-12-15), Ketchup (06-12-15), xagerate (06-12-15)

  11. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    At the feet of Irish Mistress XXX
    Posts
    1,766
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    I think so , will be interesting to see what happenes if you call someone a cunt tonight

    "You are a cunt"

    Disclaimer information:
    Please note that the use of the derogatory term which shall from herein be known as the word and is associated with a part from a woman's body has been used solely for research purposes to establish what action the newly appointed MOD would take when this carefully scripted and executed linguistic display is read by the MODS or MOD. It is by no means to be taken as the view of the poster that the person who the said expletive was directed towards is in fact the word or could be loosely described as the word.

    I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

    Webcam and phone chat sessions available

  12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to slavetoyou For This Useful Post:

    bettercallsaul (06-12-15), casman (06-12-15), irishdeltaforce (06-12-15), Mister Anderson (06-12-15), willie wacker (06-12-15)

  13. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,967
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slavetoyou View Post
    "You are a cunt"

    Disclaimer information:
    Please note that the use of the derogatory term which shall from herein be known as the word and is associated with a part from a woman's body has been used solely for research purposes to establish what action the newly appointed MOD would take when this carefully scripted and executed linguistic display is read by the MODS or MOD. It is by no means to be taken as the view of the poster that the person who the said expletive was directed towards is in fact the word or could be loosely described as the word.


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    bettercallsaul (06-12-15), irishdeltaforce (06-12-15), slavetoyou (06-12-15)

  15. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Ignore the cunt willie,no need for that language ffs

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    slavetoyou (06-12-15), willie wacker (06-12-15)

  17. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,967
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Ignore the cunt willie,no need for that language ffs





    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    bettercallsaul (06-12-15), slavetoyou (06-12-15)

  19. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post



    I could but I have a better Idea,and no that's not an offer to you!

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    slavetoyou (06-12-15), willie wacker (06-12-15)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •