Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Anna Savicha and Liz Hilton - Don't Even Try to Stir cos we are friends

1. Default

Go on Liz write that blog. I always enjoy your blog on your website. You have a good imagination. I wish I had your writing skills. You should write books, you would make a fortune.
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Liz McDonald View Post
    Go on Liz write that blog. I always enjoy your blog on your website. You have a good imagination. I wish I had your writing skills. You should write books, you would make a fortune.

I think your idea is admirable, but the truth is that she may not be able to write the alphabet.
    What blog
    She started Kindergarten this year. She has not learned to write her name yet.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Irishrc*unts View Post
    to be fair epsilon you probs did dob everyone in, tehe.

You guys are so frickin pathetic, why dont you shut the hell up and Create your family website!!!!

What is this stupid tehe?

You are welcome! ...

4. Default

I recognise that te he laugh anywhere that's Liz. No man would laugh like that. The IP address doesn't lie
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

5. Default

I recognise that te he laugh anywhere that's Liz. No man would laugh like that. The IP address doesn't lie

Here the truth comes out!

actually please feel free to ask me

*do not post a telephone nos*
    Last edited by pats bodyguard; 04-02-09 at 15:34. Reason: go read the rules irishcc*nts

7. Default

actually please feel free to ask me

I am worried about my son’s behaviour

He called one girl yesterday

A Girl called Anna. My son has deep, dark secret. Which he can't tell anybody, not even Anna. Yes, especially not Anna.

Liz once told him having a stay-at-home mom was a luxury.

Than She made him post for her and told he is fully responsible for the content that he post. ... and told him, "Sit down, boy." ...

Now, who would believe him, it sounds like those two are a match in many ways

haha, this guy is like jim davidson, kinda funny.

9. Default

haha, this guy is like jim davidson, kinda funny.

Self-mockery can be funny

Hot Lizzy Guest

Love your new picture - you should be a model

You should come read my latest one that i have written and soon there will be another about more amusing anictotes........but they are on another blogspot when i wish i will send you the link.

Irish grandparents aye.........yeah i can see how you might be irish with those eyes and that nasty temper - you sure you arent really a ginger but use lots of peroxide when you go to audreys..........

Still credit where credit is due you do look very well........

Glad you took Goks advise and binned that jumper - 20 stones he was blimey thats bigger than alf was when he was at school, i say, i say ......... nice pikkie liz

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast