Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Anna Savicha and Liz Hilton - Don't Even Try to Stir cos we are friends

liz

Have u ever actually told the truth, without changing actually events for your own devices.

You are a sad lonely troll, with no company all day long only the internet, and your imaginary friends . You really should get out to the gym and work off the jelly belly.

Old age spread is a killer isnt it
    Last edited by Kliati moskali; 03-02-09 at 23:33.

Reviews

Mention Anna's family and you will have me to deal with and a whole load more and you won't like it when Epsilon has a go at you cos he won't be 'avin a laugh.

[/quote]

dont mention my name when your *avin a go at Kliati moskali...
    lizzy are you sure your not *avin a nervous breakdown?

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Mention Anna's family and you will have me to deal with and a whole load more and you won't like it when Epsilon has a go at you cos he won't be 'avin a laugh.

lizzy are you sure your not *avin a nervous breakdown?[/QUOTE]

Moi break down, laughing at you - of course im laughing at you - Dublins dinkies dick

Anna's family - your friend putin there offered my son to suck cock for free actually -
    I have the entire transcript.

So think before you speak you silly little office boy. You really are so sad, all marrid and texting and calling me at all times of the day and night, remember ....... or did you conveniently not - puking there remembers his time with me like it was yesterday for some weird reason and hes going to have proof soon - still that will be fun cos soon and waiting for it are getting really so, so boring as are you dip stick - you just dont read do you thickoe..........

I'll let someone else talk with you cos i just cant be arsed you bore me which is why i have no idea why you write to me...........cyber spaz.......

Bye wont be seeing you in Dublin.........still not gutted about that either.

Lizzy Wizzy Hilton..........Oh guess what - a girl got done in Derry - was that me to.

You sad and sorry excuse for a man, have to keep phoning you like you did to me but i will call at all times of the day and night - just like you did to me you stalker......... hope you arent married........opps - cos my hubby didnt find it very funny either.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    lizzy are you sure your not *avin a nervous breakdown?

Moi break down, laughing at you - of course im laughing at you - Dublins dinkies dick

Anna's family - your friend putin there offered my son to suck cock for free actually -

So think before you speak you silly little office boy. You really are so sad, all marrid and texting and calling me at all times of the day and night, remember ....... or did you conveniently not - puking there remembers his time with me like it was yesterday for some weird reason and hes going to have proof soon - still that will be fun cos soon and waiting for it are getting really so, so boring as are you dip stick - you just dont read do you thickoe..........

I'll let someone else talk with you cos i just cant be arsed you bore me which is why i have no idea why you write to me...........cyber spaz.......

Lizzy Wizzy Hilton..........Oh guess what - a girl got done in Derry - was that me to.

You sad and sorry excuse for a man, have to keep phoning you like you did to me but i will call at all times of the day and night - just like you did to me you stalker......... hope you arent married........opps - cos my hubby didnt find it very funny either.[/quote]

You realy are a sad old lady... get a life or a hobby.
    You are more to be pitied then anything else.....you sad, sad hasbeen.....
    Enjoy you stay in Dublin....i hope you have a wonderful time..eh no i dont.. i couldnt care less.. grow up lizzy.
    And as for the title of this..Friends??? you wouldnt know what a friend is.. you only use people to get you more attention..
    Last edited by Epsilon; 04-02-09 at 10:32.

to be fair epsilon you probs did dob everyone in, tehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Kliati moskali View Post
    liz

Have u ever actually told the truth, without changing actually events for your own devices.

You are a sad lonely troll, with no company all day long only the internet, and your imaginary friends . You really should get out to the gym and work off the jelly belly.

Old age spread is a killer isnt it
    she was actually to thin for me, only the mere 9 stones.

Didn't you release a callendar putin with you and a shotgun.

very gay.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post

You sad and sorry excuse for a man, have to keep phoning you like you did to me but i will call at all times of the day and night - just like you did to me you stalker......... hope you arent married........opps - cos my hubby didnt find it very funny either.

Enjoy you stay in Dublin....i hope you have a wonderful time..eh no i dont.. i couldnt care less.. grow up lizzy.
    And as for the title of this..Friends??? you wouldnt know what a friend is.. you only use people to get you more attention..[/QUOTE]

Sad Old Lady.........Bo Hooooo

Better to be me than you i would say - you are the saddest of them all cos you should stop texting folk that are married at 7 in the morning now would you like it.

You can come and wipe my arse cos i have a bad stomach today - shame for you that it hasn't affected my sad old brain though.........end of conversation cos you cant read more than a few paras now can ya - so i will blog good and long then you can not bother to read that either.

He he he he he..........all names are going to be used, even yours aye - you did say your name was ***** didn't you........ahhhhhhh see i didnt write it so you can't get me banned and i learnt another thing about this site to - ask for someones no and give it out and guess what x 4 times of doing this you can get banned - wow.........girls please call and i will give you his no - or men -

READ MY LIPS.........I DONT CARE

Hope that was loud enough for you.

Ciao for now ***** or should i call you ****** and no the names were not removed by me but i never wrote them.........YET - be my pleasure to though. How is Stacy by the way think she isnt happy in Essex-back to Wales she goes........

You can come and wipe my arse cos i have a bad stomach today -

u have a bad stomach, every day a big saggy one that hangs out over your pink and black knickers

Reviews

And as for the title of this..Friends??? you wouldnt know what a friend is.. you only use people to get you more attention..

Sad Old Lady.........Bo Hooooo

Better to be me than you i would say - you are the saddest of them all cos you should stop texting folk that are married at 7 in the morning now would you like it.

You can come and wipe my arse cos i have a bad stomach today - shame for you that it hasn't affected my sad old brain though.........end of conversation cos you cant read more than a few paras now can ya - so i will blog good and long then you can not bother to read that either.

He he he he he..........all names are going to be used, even yours aye - you did say your name was ***** didn't you........ahhhhhhh see i didnt write it so you can't get me banned and i learnt another thing about this site to - ask for someones no and give it out and guess what x 4 times of doing this you can get banned - wow.........girls please call and i will give you his no - or men -

READ MY LIPS.........I DONT CARE

Hope that was loud enough for you.

Ciao for now ***** or should i call you ****** and no the names were not removed by me but i never wrote them.........YET - be my pleasure to though. How is Stacy by the way think she isnt happy in Essex-back to Wales she goes........

[/quote]

lizzy when will you get it? you cannot do anything to me or affect my life in anyway.. you know nothing about me not even my name...
    I think the name you are hinting at is
    GAVIN
    That is not my real name.. do you think i am stupid enough to give you any personal information. You cannot be trusted to keep your mouth shut. you are just another mouthy cockney slapper with an inferiority complex..
    Cop on to your self lizzy.
    Married.. is that the new thing now.. you are priceless.. a compulsive liar, but priceless.
    If you want to post my number on here or any other site go ahead.. it an unregistered sim in a phone that is constantly on silent and kept in my car..... so your last call and stupid message was a waste of time.. lizzy get a life you pathetic loser.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kliati moskali View Post
    u have a bad stomach, every day a big saggy one that hangs out over your pink and black knickers

Or maybe it was something she swallowed???

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast