Thread: Anna Savicha and Liz Hilton - Don't Even Try to Stir cos we are friends

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

what ever you do

dont take a bite of her apple anna

jealous ''boss cock hogger'' - nothing nice to say don't say it at all, then again ook at my post.

Quote Originally Posted by Irishrc*unts View Post
    jealous ''boss cock hogger'' - nothing nice to say don't say it at all, then again ook at my post.
    ock aye, you jock

look at the state of you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	irishcunts is a cool dude.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	31.1 KB 
ID:	8727  

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by boss hogg View Post
    what ever you do

Hey Fat Boy

Why dont you take a nice bite of the apple..............mmmmm

Or you could of course always move to midsomer nobody seems to stay alive there for too long.........I mean the body count it well into the hundreds by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Hey Fat Boy

Why dont you take a nice bite of the apple..............mmmmm

Or you could of course always move to midsomer nobody seems to stay alive there for too long.........I mean the body count it well into the hundreds by now.
    yeah

well we know theres 2 side to you hot lizzy

Hot Lizzy Guest

yeah

well we know theres 2 side to you hot lizzy

Love the picture of little anna.........not very nice though cos she is only tiny and she is saving really hard for a nose job to..........maybe more should go visit then she can get her nose to look like michael and latoya jacksons.......he he he.

Boss........you are some hogg.......... he he he he he - witch like enough for you.

Love the picture of little anna.........not very nice though cos she is only tiny and she is saving really hard for a nose job to..........maybe more should go visit then she can get her nose to look like michael and latoya jacksons.......he he he.

Boss........you are some hogg.......... he he he he he - witch like enough for you.
    Oi,Liz,i dont like Wacko's noses,they horrible,but eh,i ll use some photoshop,and i ll be fine.

When guys come,i ll switch light off,they wont even notice
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    Oi,Liz,i dont like Wacko's noses,they horrible,but eh,i ll use some photoshop,and i ll be fine.

When guys come,i ll switch light off,they wont even notice

Thats my girl......lights off

Must be useful having a nose like that - you can open bottles without a can opener.

He he he he........... ahhhhhhhh anna, maybe Putin could send lots of PM's for you that they should come see you cos you are like Kate Moss - stick insect he likes them but not like me two tonne tessie.........he he he he. (like I care!)

Just out of interest - how many tissues do you need when you blow your nose maybe we should take a bet on it............got him........ xxx I say about 6???

Thats my girl......lights off

Must be useful having a nose like that - you can open bottles without a can opener.

He he he he........... ahhhhhhhh anna, maybe Putin could send lots of PM's for you that they should come see you cos you are like Kate Moss - stick insect he likes them but not like me two tonne tessie.........he he he he. (like I care!)

Just out of interest - how many tissues do you need when you blow your nose maybe we should take a bet on it............got him........ xxx I say about 6???

Oi,i m giving bumplesure to my guys that coming to me

I cant be like Kate Moss,i never took in any kinda drugs.........,maybe it would reduce my nose

I dont use tissue,i use bed sheet,and when i m blowing nose out,the bedsheet gets pulled up my arse ..............i meant the one i m sitting on

what ever you do

I m my own league,i aint biting anyones apple just my own..........I MEAN MY OWN,i aint a little girl and i dont need avices either,but thanks anyway for caring.