Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: escorts and your xmas party

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,356
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    6

    Default escorts and your xmas party

    Do many punters bring an escort to their Xmas Party?
    Seek and you shall find!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    18,153
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Of course. I'm always proud to show her off at the Xmas bashes!

    I'm not insane, I'm adorably bonkers!!!

    Frumsp & LDM Industries

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Jacked in and jacking it
    Posts
    3,644
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Of course. I'm always proud to show her off at the Xmas bashes!




    English reg?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,630
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    The old ones are always the best.



    :
    (You know, ford escort car., lol lol

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,312
    Reviews
    25

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to tony1 For This Useful Post:

    Mister Anderson (29-11-15)

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Jacked in and jacking it
    Posts
    3,644
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default


    WTF tony ??? Why would you link a twenty page thread? There's not a snowball's hope in hell I'll read that.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    4,874
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    WTF tony ??? Why would you link a twenty page thread? There's not a snowball's hope in hell I'll read that.
    Change you view to 40 posts per page ,and move into the 21st century will ya

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Jacked in and jacking it
    Posts
    3,644
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    Change you view to 40 posts per page ,and move into the 21st century will ya


    Because a ton of shit split into two mouthfuls is easier to digest? Pretty rich coming from the guy that always weighs in around page 20 asking for a synopsis.


  10. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    4,874
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    Because a ton of shit split into two mouthfuls is easier to digest? Pretty rich coming from the guy that always weighs in around page 20 asking for a synopsis.

    If we are sitting at the same table ,have an ambulance on speed dial

    Last edited by xagerate; 29-11-15 at 04:24.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to xagerate For This Useful Post:

    Mister Anderson (29-11-15)

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Jacked in and jacking it
    Posts
    3,644
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    If we are sitting at the same table ,have an ambulance on speed dial

    Fuck you, my ambulance is on standby, get your fucking own

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •