Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 68

Thread: What the actual fuck?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Jacked in and jacking it
    Posts
    3,644
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default What the actual fuck?

    Why is there three million threads in Polish ( I'm guessing) swamping up General Chat? Is my browser broken? Did E-I switch ownership while I was having my tea? Are we experiencing a new strain of the troll virus?


    Discuss. Or don't.
    Last edited by Mister Anderson; 29-11-15 at 00:48.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Anderson For This Useful Post:

    bettercallsaul (29-11-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    18,148
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    Why is there three million threads in Polish swamping up General Chat? Is my browser broken? Did E-I switch ownership while I was having my tea? Are we experiencing a new strain of the troll virus?


    Discuss. Or don't.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download-1.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	35.8 KB 
ID:	114202  
    I'm not insane, I'm adorably bonkers!!!

    Frumsp & LDM Industries

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Cavan Naas Navan UpdatesTwitter
    Posts
    5,031

    Default

    Clicking on strange links can give computer virus.
    I may be wrong but because I think im right
    Goodnight and virus detection on

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Jacked in and jacking it
    Posts
    3,644
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post

    It makes me feel like singing ... in Polish







    Hello by the way ... nice pussy

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    I find the fact more people have replied to them threads than this a bit of a worry,I also think it means you are a boring bastard Anderson

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    Mister Anderson (29-11-15)

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,004
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    polski teraz kolejny show , mają przejął azyl

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oh Kevin View Post
    polski teraz kolejny show , mają przejął azyl
    In your defence even without the translate function this is not your worst post.

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Jacked in and jacking it
    Posts
    3,644
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Josephine View Post
    Clicking on strange links can give computer virus.
    I may be wrong but because I think im right
    Goodnight and virus detection on

    I did Comp Sci 3, I'm a I33T h4X0R, your argument is null and void.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Anderson For This Useful Post:

    bettercallsaul (29-11-15)

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Jacked in and jacking it
    Posts
    3,644
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    I find the fact more people have replied to them threads than this a bit of a worry,I also think it means you are a boring bastard Anderson
    I've always been a boring bastard, that's what makes me so exciting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oh Kevin View Post
    polski teraz kolejny show , mają przejął azyl
    Holy shit! It's contagious!!!

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mister Anderson For This Useful Post:

    alcatel (29-11-15), bettercallsaul (29-11-15)

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    I did Comp Sci 3, I'm a I33T h4X0R, your argument is null and void.
    I can't agr09 Caus3 4999558b and further more 49933 294845b ssw233 rrt9t44u 4 ,agreed?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •