Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Clients leaving false positive reviews

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Curvaceous Kate View Post
    Only with any reviews written before the law change, as that was legal. It also proves nothing about what you are doing after the law change. It can't be used as evidence.

It has changed the reviewing over in the North, actually in general. I used to get a couple of reviews a month (bearing in mind I've already met most of my clients at least once), but they don't want to do it any more and the ones that have done have avoided reviewing via this site.
    Thanks Kate,i forgot all about that actually,feel a little better now lol.

Ahh we will worry about it when Michael D has signed the bill ,have a couple of months at least left until then

2. The Following User Says Thank You to casman For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (28-11-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by casman View Post
    Thanks Kate,i forgot all about that actually,feel a little better now lol.

Ahh we will worry about it when Michael D has signed the bill ,have a couple of months at least left until then
    I thought you had left? Is that me just having an over active imagination?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

casman (28-11-15)

Reviews

I thought you had left? Is that me just having an over active imagination?
    I have very little willpower Kate,ye are all just too amazing,i'm getting worse than Tom lol,there could be worse addictions i suppose

6. The Following User Says Thank You to casman For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (28-11-15)

Reviews

Only with any reviews written before the law change, as that was legal. It also proves nothing about what you are doing after the law change. It can't be used as evidence.

It has changed the reviewing over in the North, actually in general. I used to get a couple of reviews a month (bearing in mind I've already met most of my clients at least once), but they don't want to do it any more and the ones that have done have avoided reviewing via this site.
    you know what they say, once a punter, always a punter..........people are just being more cautious now, Big Brother is always watching

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Oh Kevin View Post
    you know what they say, once a punter, always a punter..........people are just being more cautious now, Big Brother is always watching
    That's probably why I had an influx of bookings from clients I used to see when I was in Lisburn nearly 2 years ago start calling me again. All of a sudden traveling into town seemed that more appealing lol. It works out well for people like me that are established and known to work moderately, so I can't complain on those grounds, but I just hate the idea of someone being stung for having consensual sex. It is just plain wrong!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

casman (28-11-15), TonyB (28-11-15)

Reviews

That's probably why I had an influx of bookings from clients I used to see when I was in Lisburn nearly 2 years ago start calling me again. All of a sudden traveling into town seemed that more appealing lol. It works out well for people like me that are established and known to work moderately, so I can't complain on those grounds, but I just hate the idea of someone being stung for having consensual sex. It is just plain wrong!
    It wont get any better either. I pity those guys who got a lot to lose, I am young happy go lucky guy who has not a care in the world really, I stayed in lisburn for over 4 months, nice people but very tight with the cash those boys.
    Last edited by Oh Kevin; 28-11-15 at 09:41.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Oh Kevin View Post
    It wont get any better either. I pity those guys who got a lot to lose, I am young happy go lucky guy who has not a care in the world really, I stayed in lisburn for over 4 months, nice people but very tight with the cash those boys.
    Ah I'm not sure you can say that. I charge £90 for 30 mins over here. Over in the south I charge €120, which is the same as £82, but how much haggling did I get? Guys saying they would ring me back knowing full well they wouldn't as they were not willing to pay the rate. I've never charged £68 for 30 mins and I'm not going to start now, but that is what is expected.

So... I reckon you have to remember that sterling doesn't stretch so far.

Reviews

Ah I'm not sure you can say that. I charge £90 for 30 mins over here. Over in the south I charge €120, which is the same as £82, but how much haggling did I get? Guys saying they would ring me back knowing full well they wouldn't as they were not willing to pay the rate. I've never charged £68 for 30 mins and I'm not going to start now, but that is what is expected.

So... I reckon you have to remember that sterling doesn't stretch so far.
    £90 for 30mins that's 129 euros, you're a smart lady kate, sterling the currency to have as the euro doesn't get you much

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast