Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 113

Thread: Clients leaving false positive reviews

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    729
    Reviews
    2

    Default Clients leaving false positive reviews

    Seems to be getting more common on here

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Genie in a Bottle For This Useful Post:

    Mister Anderson (27-11-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Jacked in and jacking it
    Posts
    3,644
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Since the site changes it's become more prevalent. Or maybe more obvious

    Suggestion for the dev team : If a profile has unverified pictures then do not allow it to have pride of place on your Javascript rolling picture gallery on the landing page. Nine days out of ten most of those revolving banner girls will have non-verified pics, I shouldn't need to spell the rest out for you.

    No need to thank me, a four digit cheque will do.

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mister Anderson For This Useful Post:

    casman (27-11-15), joggon (27-11-15), mymann (27-11-15)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,700
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Genie in a Bottle View Post
    Seems to be getting more common on here
    Its always been here and it just has to be coz the reviewer is a sad bastard or has a financial interest in the escort.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to zilch For This Useful Post:

    casman (27-11-15)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    783
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    there is a lady on here with a load of positive reviews with the only real negative review from a member on here, i didnt think anything of it till i visited myself and that member was totally correct, so much for all those positive reviews then

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chez For This Useful Post:

    casman (27-11-15), JAMESCORK (27-11-15), zilch (27-11-15)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Escortland
    Posts
    742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Genie in a Bottle View Post
    Seems to be getting more common on here
    You have 2 reviews and seem hard to please are you sure they are not false negative reviews?

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Escortland
    Posts
    742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    Since the site changes it's become more prevalent. Or maybe more obvious

    Suggestion for the dev team : If a profile has unverified pictures then do not allow it to have pride of place on your Javascript rolling picture gallery on the landing page. Nine days out of ten most of those revolving banner girls will have non-verified pics, I shouldn't need to spell the rest out for you.

    No need to thank me, a four digit cheque will do.
    You have 2 positive glowing reviews I assume they are fake!

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Escortland
    Posts
    742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Its always been here and it just has to be coz the reviewer is a sad bastard or has a financial interest in the escort.
    72 reviews.

    1 you didn't see

    3 negative

    are all your positive ones fake?

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Escortland
    Posts
    742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chez View Post
    there is a lady on here with a load of positive reviews with the only real negative review from a member on here, i didnt think anything of it till i visited myself and that member was totally correct, so much for all those positive reviews then
    3 reviews which one is it?

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Escortland
    Posts
    742

    Default

    All this talk about fake reviews.

    Can someone post a link showing a FAKE review because I must be a bit slow or something I cant spot them!

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Hillsborough
    Posts
    1,351
    Reviews
    103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Its always been here and it just has to be coz the reviewer is a sad bastard or has a financial interest in the escort.
    I think more likely, the reviewer IS the escort, or her friend with better English. At the moment there is no obstacle to creating a fake account and leaving a review.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •