Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Liz is doing M&C On me too....Watch your mouth you old disgusting malice

this forum apparently was crap before, and it is actually quite funny.

with mr mafia putin and epsi loner.

2. Default

It is funny with all these Britishc*unts around

Hey Irishc who are you anyway. Liz husband

A message to Epsilon and Liz Hilton: Find a room or table and rip each others clothes off and have some wild fun It looks to me you have the hots for each other
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

nope, i am Derwick Dibbs, Terry Tibbs scottish bro lol.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Liz McDonald View Post
    It is funny with all these Britishc*unts around

Hey Irishc who are you anyway. Liz husband

A message to Epsilon and Liz Hilton: Find a room or table and rip each others clothes off and have some wild fun It looks to me you have the hots for each other

Hands off all ye Irish*cunts!!!

I am Liz Husband!

The only and hot one British*cunt

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Irishrc*unts View Post
    nope, i am Derwick Dibbs, Terry Tibbs scottish bro lol.
    No You're Not.

You Alright Pal?
    I Heard You're Two-Faced
    Oh whoops - you're right.

You are his brother buy the youngest one Perry Pricks

6. Default

Irishrc* you shouldn't be using names here certain people will use it against you. I've just found out Liz and Irishrc have the same IP address Liz how could you call the Irish c*nts, that's a bannable offence
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

i think you will find that i am on a mac now in south london, thankyou, goodnight.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Irishrc*unts View Post
    i think you will find that i am on a mac now in south london, thankyou, goodnight.

in my London living room my son

Think about how you would explain our IP's here to your mum

umm, i am actually in an internet cafe in south london sw11 to be precise, tit, just been to fulham to try and get Halmozzi on loan to celtic, with no success.

yes i was at liz's last night and used her wireless netwok, as well as being illegal and using upstairs.

as you will probs see tonight, i will be on a plane so won't be on till 10 in the morning.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Liz McDonald View Post
    Irishrc* you shouldn't be using names here certain people will use it against you. I've just found out Liz and Irishrc have the same IP address Liz how could you call the Irish c*nts, that's a bannable offence

Sorry to disappoint.........not the same I.P but i could give you an IP address that has tried to log into my account 5 times - how do i know.......

Well Liz you would know wouldn't you ....... you afterall queen of all your soap operas.

Ciao for now........

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast