Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: anyone want an argument?

your pub is shite, i would rather go to Hailey and roy Crappers cafe.

2. Default

My pub is the best in Britain and drinks are on the ouse today too. You go to the transexual Hayley Cropper. You should be banned with a name like that insulting the Irish. Your not like the other gentlemen posters here like roryman who tells it as it is and is always fair, the johnny foreigner Carlos Marvado, the blowjob king BBJ, something of the night about him Highwayman, Alec horn, love your avatars dom & experienced punter and not forgetting the cuddly Anon163.
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

oh well now i know the kind of people that go into your pub, i think i would rather Roys Rolls.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Liz McDonald View Post
    My pub is the best in Britain and drinks are on the ouse today too. You go to the transexual Hayley Cropper. You should be banned with a name like that insulting the Irish. Your not like the other gentlemen posters here like roryman who tells it as it is and is always fair, the johnny foreigner Carlos Marvado, the blowjob king BBJ, something of the night about him Highwayman, Alec horn, love your avatars dom & experienced punter and not forgetting the cuddly Anon163.

Trouble is love

None of them like you cos your a sad old slapper

Along with the fact irishrc*unts - this is really a man

Love the rags you wear - you been wearing the jumper for ages now -

You must stink.

The real soap queen.......

I hear that Captain Kirk quite fancies you the berk - beam her up scottie

Reviews

OK is there anybody here who has'nt felt any good lovin recently?......because I'm ready, willing and able.

All pm's will be answered in due course.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    OK is there anybody here who has'nt felt any good lovin recently?......because I'm ready, willing and able.

All pm's will be answered in due course.

I thought i read that as ready, willing and stable!

I will pm you with the dates i am coming to Dubbers xxx Lizzy opps sorry I'm two tonne Tessie from now on..........he he he he.......... xx Hope you like big girls ....... well you are a big girls blouse xxxxxxxx Lizzy Luvya Carlotta....... cos you're only half Paddy xxx

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    I thought i read that as ready, willing and stable!

I will pm you with the dates i am coming to Dubbers xxx Lizzy opps sorry I'm two tonne Tessie from now on..........he he he he.......... xx Hope you like big girls ....... well you are a big girls blouse xxxxxxxx Lizzy Luvya Carlotta....... cos you're only half Paddy xxx
    Yes Lizzy I love BBWs with real curves and padding in all the right places....and pound for pound more value for your money.

Bring it on Hot Lizzy.

8. Default

Theres a free pint for you Kirk next time your in the rovers.
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

9. Default

No Irn-bru I'm afraid. I've got arsenic and stricknine if you want it Only kidding about that Liz . I've sent Llyod and Steve up to Scotland to get some.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345