Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: New hottie in town, Kristal Jadore.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bedrock
    Posts
    4,574
    Reviews
    55

    Love New hottie in town, Kristal Jadore.

    Welcome to Ireland Krystal, hope you enjoy your stay here.

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html




  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 69patrick69 For This Useful Post:

    casman (25-11-15), cp3o (25-11-15), libra (25-11-15), thumbles (28-11-15), willie wacker (25-11-15), zilch (25-11-15)

  3. #2

    Default

    Welcome. Wow she is HOT!

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Midlands
    Posts
    3,863
    Reviews
    46

    Default

    Welcome Krystal,you look fabulous,very sexy.

    Has opted out of reviews however,which would keep me away from exploring more.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bedrock
    Posts
    4,574
    Reviews
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by casman View Post
    Welcome Krystal,you look fabulous,very sexy.

    Has opted out of reviews however,which would keep me away from exploring more.
    No she hasn't opted out, its her first time in Ireland and she hasn't any reviews yet.


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to 69patrick69 For This Useful Post:

    casman (25-11-15)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Midlands
    Posts
    3,863
    Reviews
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 69patrick69 View Post
    No she hasn't opted out, its her first time in Ireland and she hasn't any reviews yet.
    Oh sorry my bad,i'm sure it won't be long until she does,looks amazing

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to casman For This Useful Post:

    69patrick69 (25-11-15)

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by casman View Post
    Welcome Krystal,you look fabulous,very sexy.

    Has opted out of reviews however,which would keep me away from exploring more.
    i didnt opt out of reviwes darlin, infact i look forward to them as i know here many not genuine escorts so reviews will show that i,m genuine .xxx
    Last edited by KristalJadore; 25-11-15 at 02:03.
    I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer.
    ― Woody Allen

  10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KristalJadore For This Useful Post:

    69patrick69 (25-11-15), casman (25-11-15), gameboy (25-11-15), get20 (25-11-15), thumbles (28-11-15)

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Midlands
    Posts
    3,863
    Reviews
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KristalJadore View Post
    i didnt opt out of reviwes darlin, infact i look forward to them as i know here many not genuine escorts so reviews will show that i,m genuine .xxx
    I know babe,i already acknowledged my mistake,sorry about that and i hope to be one of those reviews very soon as your so beautiful,see you soon sexy xxx

  12. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by casman View Post
    I know babe,i already acknowledged my mistake,sorry about that and i hope to be one of those reviews very soon as your so beautiful,see you soon sexy xxx
    Thank you casman , i like compliments u know? now i,m going to do my beauty sleep to be full of energy tomorow , my first day of doing naughty things . Night night sweet boys
    I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer.
    ― Woody Allen

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to KristalJadore For This Useful Post:

    casman (25-11-15)

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Midlands
    Posts
    3,863
    Reviews
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KristalJadore View Post
    Thank you casman , i like compliments u know? now i,m going to do my beauty sleep to be full of energy tomorow , my first day of doing naughty things . Night night sweet boys
    Nite nite Krystal and all the best with your first day,working tomorrow,stay safe xxx

  15. #10
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    699
    Reviews
    62

    Default

    wow you look awesome
    I'll have to meet you soon !!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •