Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
No, I don't know what goes on blogspot actually. I've got enough to deal with here, without going onto other people's websites.

Check with your friends. One of them did.

OMG are you saying somebody lied about their nationality on this site? What next are you going to allege Oven Ready Eddie isn't really a bird?

Well we often deal with the boys in blue regards harassment complaints and I don't understand why they won't take your complaint when they take everyone else's? Regards the papers, as everyone here knows I love free advertising. I've given you details of which police you should complain to and I've also suggested some newspapers you could contact, what more can I do for you lady?

Oh lord forgive me, I can't be bothered to read the rest of this.

That's most of your problem Patricia

You just can't be bothered which shows you really are in no way in control if you dont bother to read - keep it short and sweet for you ......... give me the name of the paper or people to talk to at your paper in Ireland. I already have the nos of those suggested.

Shut the chat room down what for they are just stupid people that live in cyber land and dont have a life.

Ohhhhhhhh free advertising I dont think so - you forget i have a degree and i can write the piece in such a way that you come out of this rather, no very badly - not a threat -

WE ALL KNOW INCLUDING YOU THAT YOU SHOULD OF AND STILL SHOULD SORT THIS MADAM AS ITS YOUR SITE........

Is this little enough for you to read sweetie cos i am trying to keep it short - think you have a blog section on your site although not a web blog or google blogger so you know just how it works - never kid a kidder or someone that has far more than half a brain.......

ENOUGH SAID COS YOU CANT READ IT ALL CAN YOU - AHHHHH BLESS

Blimey Oven Ready isn't a chicken - no hes QPH didnt you know that Pat....... xx