Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Two profiles

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Waterford
    Posts
    87
    Reviews
    26

    Default Two profiles

    If the girls on escort Ireland are
    Have 2 profiles then why can't
    Escort Ireland catch them with there Ip
    Address I take it they use the same computer
    So if the IP address match with the 2
    Profiles ban them that way punters won't have
    The wool pulled over there eyes

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to bigboy For This Useful Post:

    willie wacker (19-11-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,946
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigboy View Post
    If the girls on escort Ireland are
    Have 2 profiles then why can't
    Escort Ireland catch them with there Ip
    Address I take it they use the same computer
    So if the IP address match with the 2
    Profiles ban them that way punters won't have
    The wool pulled over there eyes
    It,s all about the money

    But I know that some do have 2 profile,s
    One for Escorting
    second for massaging which is grand


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    Escort Advertiserjessicabp (19-11-15), lapd (19-11-15)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,318

    Default

    catching the girls is your "job"


    ❤️ choose the happiness ❤️


    ❤️ in Dublin ❤️

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to jessicabp For This Useful Post:

    lapd (19-11-15)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    GOING SOON
    Posts
    2,521
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    And maybe if 2 girls are touring together they may share laptop and ip address so not easy
    I can't say I have noticed multiple profiles but a lot of fake pictures going on but very easy to spot. Some girl is32a in profile and pictures are bigger than Jordan mods should be able to spot that but as ww says he who pays the piper
    " The only way to have a friend is to be one "

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to lapd For This Useful Post:

    willie wacker (19-11-15)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    GOING SOON
    Posts
    2,521
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jessicabp View Post
    catching the girls is your "job"
    You really need to slow down chocolates will be gone off and I am too old to do FRA again x
    " The only way to have a friend is to be one "

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    480
    Reviews
    143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigboy View Post
    If the girls on escort Ireland are
    Have 2 profiles then why can't
    Escort Ireland catch them with there Ip
    Address I take it they use the same computer
    So if the IP address match with the 2
    Profiles ban them that way punters won't have
    The wool pulled over there eyes
    Why would they use two profiles, surely double the cost, what advantage would it be ?

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Waterford
    Posts
    87
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ford pefect View Post
    Why would they use two profiles, surely double the cost, what advantage would it be ?
    Yes they would have to pay for 2 profiles but if a
    Few punters went to see them it would pay for there
    Profile I think escort Ireland should not but up fake pictures
    Ban it full stop

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    480
    Reviews
    143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigboy View Post
    Yes they would have to pay for 2 profiles but if a
    Few punters went to see them it would pay for there
    Profile I think escort Ireland should not but up fake pictures
    Ban it full stop
    I would offer my services to visit each lady and check her photos, and if she did all favorites advertised, I wouldn't even w ant a wage, just expenses like our td's and a company car,

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,318

    Default

    Her pics was long time on the first page every night after 6PM. (she is a famous person in Hungary )

    http://fanpix.famousfix.com/gallery/...pocs/p18068168

    I sent more fake reports ... IE's answer :

    "Hi Jessica,

    If you see fake photos again, please report it to moderators.
    We can not obligate anyone on this website to use genuine photos.
    They can use fake photos, without being verified by us.

    Regards, "


    ❤️ choose the happiness ❤️


    ❤️ in Dublin ❤️

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to jessicabp For This Useful Post:

    willie wacker (19-11-15)

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    GOING SOON
    Posts
    2,521
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jessicabp View Post
    Her pics was long time on the first page every night after 6PM. (she is a famous person in Hungary )

    http://fanpix.famousfix.com/gallery/...pocs/p18068168

    I sent more fake reports ... IE's answer :

    "Hi Jessica,

    If you see fake photos again, please report it to moderators.
    We can not obligate anyone on this website to use genuine photos.
    They can use fake photos, without being verified by us.

    Regards, "
    I know you are fast but before you get banned tell me what to do with the friggen chocolates xx
    " The only way to have a friend is to be one "

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to lapd For This Useful Post:

    Escort Advertiserjessicabp (19-11-15)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •