Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Reporting Photo,s !! Why bother

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,950
    Reviews
    68

    Angry Reporting Photo,s !! Why bother

    I have reported these photo,s one night and someone else has an other night
    Taken down but back up again
    Is there any point any more??
    I know they are unverified but should it be a free for all now ??
    I,m sure some people who would not follow the forum are going to get caught out


    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor....html#!profile




    Here where they can be found as well

    http://topescortbabes.com/escort/Ema_2282?18plus=true


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (18-11-15), Escort Advertiserjessicabp (19-11-15), Melindablondey (19-11-15), Rocker123 (19-11-15), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (19-11-15), smallcock (18-11-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    in the pub
    Posts
    1,124
    Reviews
    16

    Default

    it getting more and more each day all they care about is the money

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to get20 For This Useful Post:

    willie wacker (18-11-15)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    801
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Taken down surely must have to prove they are really of them before uploading a second time?

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to smallcock For This Useful Post:

    willie wacker (18-11-15)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,950
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by get20 View Post
    it getting more and more each day all they care about is the money
    Have a look here you might recognise some

    http://romania.topescortbabes.com/bucharest

    Your 100% right
    But is it not fair on the top class Ladies here who spend a lot of money on their photo,s and someone else can steal their,s or use someone,s photo,s.
    Shame on EI to allow this to happen
    Maybe the Ladies should complain more!!!!!
    God know,s they pay enough money


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (19-11-15)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,950
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smallcock View Post
    Taken down surely must have to prove they are really of them before uploading a second time?
    That,s the million dollar question here


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    smallcock (18-11-15)

  11. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,721
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Why bother indeed.

    Unverified pictures I mean are people stupid or what?

    What's the escort going to do put up different fake pictures?

    Unfortunately if a punter is that stupid they visit a girl with unverified pics they deserve what they get IMHO.

    Lets legalize the industry and make all those lovely girls pay taxes & no more false advertising.

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    JAMESCORK (19-11-15), Melindablondey (19-11-15), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (19-11-15), willie wacker (18-11-15)

  13. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,950
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Why bother indeed.

    Unverified pictures I mean are people stupid or what?

    What's the escort going to do put up different fake pictures?

    Unfortunately if a punter is that stupid they visit a girl with unverified pics they deserve what they get IMHO.

    Lets legalize the industry and make all those lovely girls pay taxes & no more false advertising.
    Ya totally agree with everything you said there
    But we live in Old Fashioned Ireland


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  14. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,721
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Ya totally agree with everything you said there
    But we live in Old Fashioned Ireland
    The reporting pictures function is a good tool but lets be honest here unverified couldn't be clearer even to a new punter!

  15. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,950
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    The reporting pictures function is a good tool but lets be honest here unverified couldn't be clearer even to a new punter!
    Well someone new here or who doe,s not use the forum might get caught out or as they say
    A sucker born every minute
    The point I,m trying to make is there any point having the report function


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,721
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Well someone new here or who doe,s not use the forum might get caught out or as they say
    A sucker born every minute
    The point I,m trying to make is there any point having the report function
    Probably not, not when pictures are removed a then reposted with no action taken.

    The function is useful to punters who have not visited an established escort before who has not advertised in a while. And is awaiting picture verification, no reports and a good many reviews sort of negate the unverified status.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    willie wacker (19-11-15)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •