Quote Originally Posted by Kliati moskali View Post
Unaccustomed as i am to posting in the fruit farm section, I feel a have to reply to you here

1. firstly your opinion of me or my motives matter nothing to me.
2. I am around much more than brothels
3. I never knew my mother as she died when i was one (and i thought you would have more sensitively that mention some ones mother considering the hassle you created months ago abouts yours).
4. As for seeing these women ,i have provided more intimate details to concerned members via pm. AS i have have about you , when i sodomised you arse in cork in your lovely pink and black lingerie and your saggy stomach rubbing the mattress.

Now i thankyou to keep out of my affairs. And keep entertaining your emotionally challenged user names in this section.

[SIZE="6"]
Ahhhhhhhhh dudums.............bless

Yeah they do bother you sweety they really do otherwise you would not have written about it.

How the hell would i know that your mother passed away when you were a baby? Don't know how you would think i knew that.......weird man you are - if you are a man.

Brothels, well i think you do have an agenda and i think its to close them and i dont like that and neither does anyone else

Do you know what soddomy is love cos i certainly don't do that sort of thing - so you would be lying again........yawnnnnnnnnnn sorry love but i dont give a damn about you and your russian bullshit.........

I don't have to use names like you do - I just have the one user name - just the one - and i don't use a name that would insult my Country like you as i am proud to be English - really, really proud..........

Nice to know that i have put the willies up you though - and nice to know that you are now telling all and sundry not come see me in ireland and reporting the likes of me and the cheeky girls..........you idiot........real idiot.

Ahhhhhhh you folk can barely get it up let alone sodomise anyone -

My goal achieved - I scared you - you don't like what i have written and its pissed you off big time hasnt it mr wanker ............ My work is complete - have to report that you report to others on PM about us ladies - think you may find that there are a lot of girls with that basque - comes from one of your shit shops........Sorry one of Irelands shit shops.........You darling are just to easy - unlike me.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh you are a real piece of work - one i intend to cripple - top of my list now.

You think that i am the only person that doesnt trust you and wonders what your agenda is then i suggest you think again............think hard who was in chat and then you will know.

Ahhhhhhhhh bless - yeah my mum wasnt well but thanks for asking shes better than she ever was now........bye bye little boy ............ no idea who you are but a good try.....

Just you ain't as bright as me .........love it

GONNA MAKE YOUR SAD LITTLE LIFE HELL NOW........ENJOY AND YOU WILL NEVER KNOW WHEN I AM GOING TO CREAP UP ON YOU BOOOOOOOO!
[/SIZE