Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Best ever BJ

  1. #1

    Talking Best ever BJ

    Lads I'm a massive BJ fan and was wondering who out there should win the best bjayer award
    Big lips, tongue action, sloppy or non sloppy and CIM /Facial for extra marks
    I want toe curlingly good if it exists out there

  2. #2

    Default

    Liberty Love...no question. Best I've ever had. Back in the day Sweet Cheri was up there as well.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kkboy For This Useful Post:

    happygolucky (20-11-15), Escort AdvertiserLiberty Love (18-11-15)

  4. #3

    Default

    Anaya in Galway. My god she is sex on legs.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    On the Road
    Posts
    3
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Liberty love.
    Best ever, still can remember that feeling.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to digger69 For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserLiberty Love (18-11-15)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    in your wet dreams
    Posts
    4,152

    Default

    Everyone knows American gals suck the best!
    I actually love to suck cock. It really turns me on. I think its a power trip making big strong men weak in the knees with such a simple act.
    hey guys where are my reviews? Constantly getting pms that reviews were made but they dont materialise.
    And hagane00 disapperaed completely!
    ​Love More, Hate Less and Eat More Pie!

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Liberty Love For This Useful Post:

    clarelad (18-11-15), Hagane00 (18-11-15), Ketchup (18-11-15)

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    NEAR ZUMA
    Posts
    2,596
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Have not had the pleasure but chatting over weekend and looking at L L reviews you would be mad not to at least meet and she if as she says she is all mouth
    DO YOU FEEL LUCKY PUNK WELL DO YOU ???

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to lapd For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserLiberty Love (18-11-15)

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    in your wet dreams
    Posts
    4,152

    Default

    Typical yank so I am lol. I changed my avatar just for you LAPD. Thats me at my niece's place in Tiburon. . Overlooking Angel Island and beautiful San Francisco xxx
    ​Love More, Hate Less and Eat More Pie!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Liberty Love For This Useful Post:

    lapd (18-11-15)

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    On a web.
    Posts
    13,972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lapd View Post
    Have not had the pleasure but chatting over weekend and looking at L L reviews you would be mad not to at least meet and she if as she says she is all mouth
    She is in Limerick tomorrow or the day after.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alcatel For This Useful Post:

    clarelad (18-11-15), lapd (18-11-15), Escort AdvertiserLiberty Love (18-11-15)

  15. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    NEAR ZUMA
    Posts
    2,596
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liberty Love View Post
    Typical yank so I am lol. I changed my avatar just for you LAPD. Thats me at my niece's place in Tiburon. . Overlooking Angel Island and beautiful San Francisco xxx
    Looks good a bit further south and would be perfect you stay safe and enjoy honey talk again soon xx
    DO YOU FEEL LUCKY PUNK WELL DO YOU ???

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to lapd For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserLiberty Love (18-11-15)

  17. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liberty Love View Post
    Everyone knows American gals suck the best!
    I actually love to suck cock. It really turns me on. I think its a power trip making big strong men weak in the knees with such a simple act.
    hey guys where are my reviews? Constantly getting pms that reviews were made but they dont materialise.
    And hagane00 disapperaed completely!
    My review is there Libby but it's a few years old sorry! I'm off the scene a while but next time you are in KK I might have to update the review!

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to kkboy For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserLiberty Love (18-11-15)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •