Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Video of the year me thinks Jessica Klass

Reviews

Well despite be ignored as promised the boy has posted review after overnight hope oldfool that be a user name here( not me although I perhaps am a old fool anyway is happy ) and yep it is her it is all real

Totally agree,both video are Klass.I think she is a must see lady.

Reviews

Not sure if i should be laughing or just plain pissed off, my review blocked perhaps my earlier comment on reviews was tempting fate, it seems time wrong, it is not saw Jessica from 3pm till 7 am that be 16 hours and the mods want actual price paid, used to be you could put 1 euro in and it was accepted as being diplomatic but no not now. Honestly when I see the fake profiles/photos /reviews all over the joint I do wonder about this site , still i doubt she needs my help to be a great success , as to the Mods perhaps you need to do a bit of research before you block and annoy clients here , after all we PAY the source of all income here we go to the trouble of writing reviews your most important marketing tool which is our time and our money . It is not going to cause me any lost sleep but it is the genuine wonderful girl who losses out with real photos and video whilst others have negative review removed left right and centre .

4. The Following User Says Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

zoozoozoo (06-12-15)

Cant seem to find the video

Reviews

That video..............wow.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bobten For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (09-12-15)

Reviews

I think i have a problem because i can't stop watching Jessica's videos just say i diffidently put a smile on my face Again i have to say she is fucking hot!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to circumcised guy For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (09-12-15)

Still can't find the video, little help here please! !!!

Oh my days

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bsb2093 For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (09-12-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pabo View Post
    Still can't find the video, little help here please! !!!
    Ok so you cant find videos, well one in her gallery on her page the second if you go to the 3 rd page of this thread you will see jessica has posted a link there, just how hard did you look !!

Also fair play to Mods they have posted my review for Jessica and it was a professional actually pleasant exchange so to the Mods thank you and sorry for previous post( I think previous experiences were in my mind)

14. Default

El fuego! Hot hot hot

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast