Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Strap On Penis Lady Maquerading as a man gets 8 years for assault on another female

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by The Libertarian View Post
    I was very tired when I posted this, it would have to be a she (since birth) and she would have to be beautiful!
    And what lady hasn't fantasised about pegging her male partner!
    BTW I reckon Good Aul Freud had issues!

I should hope none of my female partners have ever considered it.

Quote Originally Posted by knibbs View Post
    Never heard of Bestiality Brothels nor do I want to, I'll take you on Stephanie any day but lets leave the little porcupine out of it, By the way what do I get When I beat you Stephanie ???
    Go for it Stephanie - you draw first blood
    Knees capped .

: I reserve my parries for the intellectual kind of discussions . I don't care for blood . So pedestrian lol !!
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Very obviously(?) such activity should take place ONLY with the full informed consent and by the wish of the Porcupine !

Freak Troll lol !!

(Funny comment - yours .

Have you checked into the horrors of Bestiality Brothels !? Don't get me started on the subject !!

I have articles and articles , illustrated with horrific pictures ; and I am Very angry on this !

Would you like to take me on , on this subject !!?)

Do such places really exist in the Western World? I'm afraid to Google it because I met end up on a register!
    Ride them on the beaches!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to The Libertarian For This Useful Post:

tom sand (16-11-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    Bet they have! Not to mention any female bosses you might have had!
    Ride them on the beaches!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to The Libertarian For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (15-11-15)

Smile

Ohhh ... most of us would've lol x

: In the heat of passion , I have many times wished I had an 'appendage' (was Boy For a Day like) with my lover !

{would've been in my private life [mostly] , some time ago x}

Quote Originally Posted by The Libertarian View Post
    Do such places really exist in the Western World? I'm afraid to Google it because I met end up on a register!
    Unfortunately (as of a couple of years ago when Annabel posted a thread on the subject and I Googled) , yes they do ,

in Denmark , in Germany , I don't remember other countries / details ; but unfortunately the images

are burnt into my brain.

: Female dogs bound and raped and left for dead with their muzzles taped shut , their privates torn apart.

Horrors !!!

And Legal .

I don't know the current legislation in those countries -- or in others . I fear to look .

So porcupine off the cuff garbage joke -- not funny (from the other poster) .

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Ohhh ... most of us would've lol x

: In the heat of passion , I have many times wished I had an 'appendage' (was Boy For a Day like) with my lover !

{would've been in my private life [mostly] , some time ago x}

I know your role here is different than in real life and all that but ... is that a common thing?

You say 'most' but I can't imagine something like that being very common for ladies to feel the urge to inflict on a guy

To be fair I'm not well clued in on the fairer sexes hidden proclivities so ...

I know your role here is different than in real life and all that but ... is that a common thing?

You say 'most' but I can't imagine something like that being very common for ladies to feel

the urge to inflict on a guy

To be fair I'm not well clued in on the fairer sexes hidden proclivities so ...
    To "inflict" would be wholly wrong !!

Nooo !! : If the heat of passion should take both to such levels , it might be fantastic ! , but nothing should be

Inflicted on one's partner !!

But do tell me : have you never been in a relationship , in a sexual encounter when it seems the whole world stops and it is only you two alone , you're no longer thinking , it is pure raw ravenous passion that needs to be satisfied , you are lead by instinct instead of thought , you search and reach for parts unknowing , when your desire overrides all preconceived notions of yourself or of your partner ??!

I'm not talking about unsafe practices to clarify , I am talking about Energy between two people : when the bed brakes beneath you (New Orleans) ; sex on a golf course within hearing distance just out of sight from restaurant (Palm Desert) , mmm , stand up sex in a dark corner of Monterrey Bay Aquarium ... etc.

Above I mention specific moments with memorable locations , but it's not about the locations , it's about the moment lived x

Blog Entries
    Reviews

To "inflict" would be wholly wrong !!

Nooo !! : If the heat of passion should take both to such levels , it might be fantastic ! , but nothing should be

Inflicted on one's partner !!

But do tell me : have you never been in a relationship , in a sexual encounter when it seems the whole world stops and it is only you two alone , you're no longer thinking , it is pure raw ravenous passion that needs to be satisfied , you are lead by instinct instead of thought , you search and reach for parts unknowing , when your desire overrides all preconceived notions of yourself or of your partner ??!

I'm not talking about unsafe practices to clarify , I am talking about Energy between two people : when the bed brakes beneath you (New Orleans) ; sex on a golf course within hearing distance just out of sight from restaurant (Palm Desert) , mmm , stand up sex in a dark corner of Monterrey Bay Aquarium ... etc.

Above I mention specific moments with memorable locations , but it's not about the locations , it's about the moment lived x

Apologies, 'inflict' may have been a poor choice of wording

I'm in my mid forties, I've had a wide range of sexual experience at this stage. Still a few things I've unfortunately missed out on but such is life.

But no, I've never had a lady friend try poking my butt.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Anderson For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (16-11-15)

Reviews

Apologies, 'inflict' may have been a poor choice of wording

I'm in my mid forties, I've had a wide range of sexual experience at this stage. Still a few things I've unfortunately missed out on but such is life.

But no, I've never had a lady friend try poking my butt.
    Then you need to try that soon bod before it's too late
    Get the righ lady and it an be quiet fun

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

14. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Mister Anderson (16-11-15)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast