Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Put on hold?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    32
    Reviews
    26

    Default Put on hold?

    My latest review has been put on hold for the last week. Any idea how long this lasts and when I can repost.

  2. #2

    Default

    Expect it to be deleted...mine was anyway. If the escort doesn't like it they'll have it removed. It's a perfectly fair system.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    32
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggidy View Post
    Expect it to be deleted...mine was anyway. If the escort doesn't like it they'll have it removed. It's a perfectly fair system.
    Asked to resubmit it but I can't say it happened on the weekend. Apparently she was not working when I saw her. What to do, resubmit for a weekday!?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belfast, lap of luxury
    Posts
    14,857
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Croppy Boy View Post
    Asked to resubmit it but I can't say it happened on the weekend. Apparently she was not working when I saw her. What to do, resubmit for a weekday!?
    Does that mean she was not advertising as working on that particular day? Personally I don't think reviews should only be allowed when we are paying to advertise, as they are not there for us, they are there for the clients and as we are allowed to advertise in the free section when not paying, then we should also be able to receive reviews for those days.

    I think they need to work out who the reviews are there to benefit and stop relating it to money earned by them as a priority.
    Last edited by Curvaceous Kate; 12-11-15 at 23:39.

  5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

    scouserpete (13-11-15), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (13-11-15), The Croppy Boy (13-11-15), Toolbox (12-11-15)

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    428
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Curvaceous Kate View Post
    Does that mean she was not advertising as working on that particular day? Personally I don't think reviews should only be allowed when we are paying to advertise, as they are not there for us, they are there for the clients and as we are allowed to advertise in the free section when not paying, then we should also be able to receive reviews for those days.

    I think they need to work out who the reviews are there to benefit and stop relating it to money earned by them as a priority.
    An excellent point Kate

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Toolbox For This Useful Post:

    Curvaceous Kate (13-11-15), The Croppy Boy (13-11-15)

  8. Default

    I didn't know the escort could remove reviews. If that is true why do some escorts have poor reviews?

  9. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Croppy Boy View Post
    Asked to resubmit it but I can't say it happened on the weekend. Apparently she was not working when I saw her. What to do, resubmit for a weekday!?
    Same thing happened to my reviews of an escort i'd arranged to meet the next day after she'd finished advertising, I re-submitted the review and it was published then deleted again!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •