Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: acorn massage parlour

Reviews

It would be interesting to start a thread on memories of the old massage parlours here, the pigz certainly succeeded in closing them all down when they decided to do so!
    Where's chopper now?
    Ride them on the beaches!

I remember penny ok. A small short black haired girl. But elaine was the business. When she went down on me she used to say 'how's my fav lollipop' and sucked for Ireland. Those happy days. Used to have to buy In Dublin magazine for all the ads.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by liffey 1 View Post
    I remember penny ok. A small short black haired girl. But elaine was the business. When she went down on me she used to say 'how's my fav lollipop' and sucked for Ireland. Those happy days. Used to have to buy In Dublin magazine for all the ads.
    I guess it was no exaggeration then.

Reviews

Drink is a killer and it's killing me right now

5. The Following User Says Thank You to hitman76 For This Useful Post:

whoseyourdaddy (06-11-15)

Reviews

I remember a Massage place on Jervis lane, near a tatoo Parlour I saw a young French woman there, Brigette, IFRC and had a 2 girl with Layla and Summer - 2 Irish woman. Thge services in the Dublin massage parlours were very Vanilla - absolutely no DFK, no RO No OWO and the women often lacked a customer service ethic! Quite a lot of Irish women and English women worked in them with some foreigners, no Eastern Europeans at the time and no Chinese!
    Ride them on the beaches!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by The Libertarian View Post
    I remember a Massage place on Jervis lane, near a tatoo Parlour I saw a young French woman there, Brigette, IFRC and had a 2 girl with Layla and Summer - 2 Irish woman. Thge services in the Dublin massage parlours were very Vanilla - absolutely no DFK, no RO No OWO and the women often lacked a customer service ethic! Quite a lot of Irish women and English women worked in them with some foreigners, no Eastern Europeans at the time and no Chinese!
    The service generally was quite vanilla but as you got to know a few girls or more importantly as they got to know you most everything was on offer. It was always a good idea to get to know the boss lady as she would put you in the right direction for some great fun. I remember Cher, who ran Advantage and had her own place up in Rathmines direction....................last I heard she had returned to Malta or Sicilly where she passed away. CAB took control of her properties here but she still got out with a good sum of money. God Rest her. Patrica who started this E-I used to work in a parlour but I'm not sure if I actually knew her or if it was a different Patrica I knew. Some names were overused back then as they are nowadays.

I remember one girl who believed that Jesus was going to walk into her place one day and save her from all her sins...................she told me this while she was up on me. In another place one of the girls was a total Goth..................she would do anything you wanted but you couldn't touch her face. So many different girls all with different colourful personalities................you would hear their life stories while they were giving you a handjob and appointments were measured by what extras you were getting rather than by time.

How times change...................now I am starting to feel too old for this punting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12