Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: first man arrested in NI since new laws

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Sarah View Post
    What will happen when the new law comes in down south. I dread to think what way work will be for alot of girls
    ah sure the girls can move to bigger and better countries to work in where the money is double or treble what they get paid here and no more shitty arses...they will only realise then how bloody handy they where making it here..i for one feel sorry for majority but for a handful i am actually glad.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to I like to give Oral For This Useful Post:

Irish Sarah (05-11-15)

Reviews

It will be more rigorously enforced down here as the minister is known to love it and some gobshite pigz will be eyeing up promotions for implementing it!
    Ride them on the beaches!

Quote Originally Posted by sixfourblond View Post
    My point is that in reality nothing will change. If you visit a brothel you have always run the risk of being arrested and questioned. If there is a prosecution then you will be summoned as a witness. In which case you will be publicly shamed. Now in Northern Ireland you run the additional risk of being fined. The shite about being put on a sex offenders register is that...shite.

Because of the risks I haven't visited a brothel in over ten years. Independent girls working alone tend to be the more upmarket type of girls but are definitely well worth the higher rates. Not just because of the much better service but also safe in the knowledge her place isn't going to be raided. It's that simple...the independent girls will thrive.
    They wont strive.your dreaming if you think that,ireland is far to small a place and nobody will want the shame of this for a piece of ass,i can see a big surge again in golf trips abroad and that is the consensus between my married buddies.
    Last edited by I like to give Oral; 05-11-15 at 20:21.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to I like to give Oral For This Useful Post:

tom sand (05-11-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Would you like to be the one to put your statement to the test
    If I was the one caught I WOULD TEST IT!

You would wonder how they decided who to pick on wrt the client!
    Down South they will not be interested in the great and the good only working class punters as the law down here is only for the little people!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to The Libertarian For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    The thing is if you are in an apartment with 2 girls then that's considered a brothel! So I think you may have visited a brothel many times within the last 10 years going by the stupid definition of what a brothel is!
    It's a good idea to know the rules when you play the game. I haven't visited a brothel in the last ten years...2 or more girls operating from the same apartment. Besides the risks I never felt comfortable with the noise from the adjoining bedroom.
    Last edited by sixfourblond; 05-11-15 at 20:21.

On a more serious note has anyone here ever been caught by the Guards in the South !!! and what was the outcome ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sixfourblond View Post
    It's a good idea to know the rules when you play the game. I haven't visited a brothel..2 or more girls operating from the same apartment. Besides the risks I never felt comfortable with the noise from the adjoining bedroom.
    It's actually quite rare a touring girl tours alone. Resident girls are a safer bet. But most resident girls when they do tour do not tour alone.

That said, having heard of plenty of one off raids over the years. Mostly have been in well used apartments where there is s rotation of many girls. Never heard of a residents girls own pad being raided.

It's the public nuscience factor. Cops don't raid unless pushed to do so.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (05-11-15), The dirt bird (05-11-15)

When you actually think about it,it wont take that much effort to get arrests with this new law when it comes in,there are certain areas like Grand Canal Dock it be like shooting Salmon in a barrel for the Garda

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by I like to give Oral View Post
    When you actually think about it,it wont take that much effort to get arrests with this new law when it comes in,there are certain areas like Grand Canal Dock it be like shooting Salmon in a barrel for the Garda
    That's what they do Sweden!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to The Libertarian For This Useful Post:

I like to give Oral (05-11-15)

Reviews

Also, Norway!

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast