Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: first man arrested in NI since new laws

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by striker View Post
    My question is, is there girls in Belfast that you need to stay away from because of this
    I think the common sense approach would be to keep away from any places that are known to be well used, as it is the place that is being watched more than who is in it. The person you are seeing may be discreet, but you can't account for the person who was there before her or before that.

You could be right about those girls. I know several that work in Belfast and are Independent, but there could be some Agency as well, who are more than happy to be working, but they would be classed as working in a brothel as other girls also work there (either at the same time or when they are not there).

In England Agency work is not looked at so badly, but I'm afraid Northern Ireland is a law in itself so not so tolerant.
    Last edited by Curvaceous Kate; 06-11-15 at 20:48.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

casman (06-11-15), striker (06-11-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by striker View Post
    my question is, is there girls in belfast that you need to stay away from because of this
    i will be avoiding every single one of them, they give very poor exchange rate so are more expensive up there too 90 stg thats €130 for half hour risking your livelihood , crazy
    Last edited by themanofwar; 06-11-15 at 21:05.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by themanofwar View Post
    i will be avoiding every single one of them, they give very poor exchange rate so are more expensive up there too 90 stg thats €130 for half hour risking your livelihood , crazy
    You win some, you lose some! I hope the Southern Irish boys are listening and appreciate they get a good deal when I go over there lol

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

casman (06-11-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Curvaceous Kate View Post
    You win some, you lose some! I hope the Southern Irish boys are listening and appreciate they get a good deal when I go over there lol
    I intend to shop local. The Queen not getting my money and I'm not talking about Rachel Divine either
    Last edited by Oh Kevin; 06-11-15 at 21:21.

Reviews

Backpack mainly most girls on it I wreckon. A majority on adultwork. Only sites I trust is this and vivastreet

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by topbhoy1 View Post
    Backpack mainly most girls on it I wreckon. A majority on adultwork. Only sites I trust is this and vivastreet
    Backpage don't you mean? vivastreet is full of false adverts, not very legit

Been on both viva streel and back page there's no way they are as reliable as this site.
    Back page Belfast has copy and pasted pic from back page Liverpool and everyother cities.
    Can someone else pm safe punts in belfast

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Oh Kevin View Post
    Backpage don't you mean? vivastreet is full of false adverts, not very legit
    Visastreet doesn't allow adult advertising anymore.

What's tiger lily from adultworks like ??
    Last edited by striker; 06-11-15 at 21:40.

Quote Originally Posted by casman View Post
    Visastreet doesn't allow adult advertising anymore.
    It does I just checked

13. The Following User Says Thank You to striker For This Useful Post:

casman (06-11-15)

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast