Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Whey do Escorts think its OK

  1. Default Whey do Escorts think its OK

    to waste guys time with fake profiles, pictures and offerings, must have very little respect for us and its not right

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    4,770
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default

    Because simples why do guys want the cheapest with most serivces 50e girls etc all clients pushing for it

    Thus u get this shit
    Freddo bars are now 50 cent! Has Fred grown up... gotten a mortgage and thinks he can take liberties??
    Frog faced cunt.
    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...annabel-taylor

  3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

    Flappy (05-11-15), Irish Leigha (05-11-15), Escort AdvertiserIrish Sarah (05-11-15), JessycaWild (05-11-15), Rachel Divine (05-11-15)

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    Because simples why do guys want the cheapest with most serivces 50e girls etc all clients pushing for it

    Thus u get this shit
    No talking cheap here at all, Two I'm talking that I Visited was an Escort at €100 and a TS at €120 (HALF HOUR) so hardly what I would call cheap,
    Last edited by FredLopez; 05-11-15 at 10:15.

  5. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FredLopez View Post
    to waste guys time with fake profiles, pictures and offerings, must have very little respect for us and its not right
    Because they are pimped girls and its the pimps paying and placing the ads

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to CockneyRebel For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (05-11-15)

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CockneyRebel View Post
    Because they are pimped girls and its the pimps paying and placing the ads
    No these two were not pimped that is for sure, Just trying it on, its their mentality, maybe its just me, I believe in doing the right thing and that is not scamming another person no matter who it is as its immoral.

  8. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FredLopez View Post
    No these two were not pimped that is for sure, Just trying it on, its their mentality, maybe its just me, I believe in doing the right thing and that is not scamming another person no matter who it is as its immoral.
    Then you are too soft for this world where everyone scams each other, and the government encourages it

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,762
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    People don't care about other people anymore really, do they..
    Lady dropped €50 from her pension on way out from PO last Friday, I lifted it and handed it back to her but keeping it would could bring you no luck,
    I Could have run up the road and saw an Escort with it but knowing my luck be another baddie

  10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Walshie For This Useful Post:

    blue rebel (05-11-15), mature abby (05-11-15), Melindablondey (05-11-15), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (05-11-15), KimeraRoss (05-11-15)

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,216
    Reviews
    179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walshie View Post
    People don't care about other people anymore really, do they..
    Lady dropped 50 from her pension on way out from PO last Friday, I lifted it and handed it back to her but keeping it would could bring you no luck,
    I Could have run up the road and saw an Escort with it but knowing my luck be another baddie
    I would do the same and commend you for doing so

    But in reality I don't believe there is any Karma.
    Cunts that steal, lie and cheat never seem to get their comeuppance.

    And decent folk just get fucked over
    Last edited by TonyB; 05-11-15 at 10:50.

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TonyB For This Useful Post:

    blue rebel (05-11-15), Escort AdvertiserIrish Josephine (05-11-15), Ketchup (05-11-15), Melindablondey (05-11-15)

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    773
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    I would do the same and commend you for doing so

    But in reality I don't believe there is any Karma.
    Cunts that steal, lie and cheat never seem to get their comeuppance.

    And decent folk just get fucked over
    a few business man told me you wont get anyway by going straight the country is corrupt but alot like it

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Chez For This Useful Post:

    tom sand (05-11-15)

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    UpdatesTwitter Letterkenny Enniskilien
    Posts
    3,981

    Default

    Sadly I agree well beheaved people do seem to be left behind.
    2 things come to mind ;

    "Goodness is its own reward"

    I have a conscience and couldnt be at peace with myself if I got nasty.

    Back on topic.

    False profilez- extra charges during appointment all done because clients stay and pay.

    Learn to walk away and see honest Escorts there are plenty and will increase if the clients would stop rewarding the hustlers.
    Last edited by Irish Josephine; 05-11-15 at 11:51.
    28-29 Letterkenny 30-02 Enniskillen Twitter @KissJosephine

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish Josephine For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (05-11-15)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •