Thread: Fai cup final on sunday

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default Fai cup final on sunday

hi all just wondering if many members on here heading to Aviva on sunday
    I think its great value at only£10 per ticket and il be hoping for a cork city win
    even though I have great admiration for this Dundalk side who seem to be
    a little bit ahead of the rest of the league but I also think if there is a team
    to beat them it is city, so looking forward to a trip to the big smoke on sunday

Heading up myself. City had a great deal on a train, € 35 return dropping at Landsdowne Road and returning from Connolly Station. Needless to say it sold out fast.

I'm quitely confident of a City win. As someone said on the radio during the week, City are the one team that Dundalk wouldn't want to be meeting in the Final.

If the game is half as good as the last league game between them in Turners Cross it will be a cracker although Cup Finals tend not to be great games with so much at stake.

The € 10 admission is indeed great value, something the F.A.I. managed to get right. Should be a handy crowd at it.

Reviews

just back after a long day, drive to the big smoke and we can,t have
    any complaints as Dundalk proved why they are league champions and
    are that bit better than the rest of us. It was a great atmosphere and even
    though the game was not the best at least it dried up just before k.o so well
    done Dundalk and well deserved.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

Reviews

It is becoming an annual event now as we head to the big smoke again on sunday
    to take on what must be one of the best LOI teams ever Dundalk in a repeat of last
    years final. I have a feeling this is going to be our year. City till I die

6. The Following User Says Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

Reviews

First off congrats to Dundalk for doing the double and as WCL they are without doubt best team in LOI .. I was at game and great atmosphere and a good game of football with City dominating pocession for long periods without a cutting edge . Unfortunately this has been our Achilles heel this year having a CF who will get the vital goals in tight games. How I miss Seanie Maguire😢.

8. Default

In Europe will be hard