Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: New review system

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    You'll always find me out to lunch
    Posts
    112
    Reviews
    27

    Default New review system

    Is there a flaw in the new review system and the way stars are calculated. I posted a review I thought would be at least 4 green stars and it turns out to be one with three ambers. I've noticed that with some other reviews, the description of the appointment sounds good but the star rating just looks very average.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,329
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mikey blonde View Post
    Is there a flaw in the new review system and the way stars are calculated. I posted a review I thought would be at least 4 green stars and it turns out to be one with three ambers. I've noticed that with some other reviews, the description of the appointment sounds good but the star rating just looks very average.
    Clicked the wrong boxes
    Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mikey blonde View Post
    Is there a flaw in the new review system and the way stars are calculated. I posted a review I thought would be at least 4 green stars and it turns out to be one with three ambers. I've noticed that with some other reviews, the description of the appointment sounds good but the star rating just looks very average.
    YOU gave a satisfaction rating of three,that might have something to do with it

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    On a web.
    Posts
    13,986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    YOU gave a satisfaction rating of three,that might have something to do with it
    The point I was going to make.
    All 4's and it might have been a 4 star green.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

  5. #5

    Default

    I seem to have had a negative review removed for no reason, it was up, then removed and got no explanation why. Don't think I will bother anymore as what is the point

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kunis View Post
    I seem to have had a negative review removed for no reason, it was up, then removed and got no explanation why. Don't think I will bother anymore as what is the point
    Have you tried sending the mods a pm,it might be worth a try.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    On a web.
    Posts
    13,986

    Default

    Not that it's any of my business but in latest reviews, there is a review for Paloma, Cork City.
    The reviewers words are highly complimentary, yet one yellow star on review.
    Reviewer may possibly have hit the wrong side on the satisfaction ratings.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,329
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Have you tried sending the mods a pm,it might be worth a try.
    It is worth a try, I made a Boo boo in a review and floki sorted it
    Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Flappy For This Useful Post:

    bettercallsaul (02-11-15)

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    You'll always find me out to lunch
    Posts
    112
    Reviews
    27

    Default

    That's the one I was looking at

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    You'll always find me out to lunch
    Posts
    112
    Reviews
    27

    Default

    Must have missed the overall satisfaction rating. The score worked out 25 over 30 stars and thats 4 green stars by my maths

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •