Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 58

Thread: Accident leaving apartment

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    949

    Default Accident leaving apartment

    Leaving escort's apartment last night and corridor was not lit, when going down the stairs i stood on empty bottle and fell and hurt my ankle and back.
    I'm very sore today and will be off work now too

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to knibbs For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (01-11-15), robbie9 (01-11-15), shyguyshyguy12 (01-11-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by knibbs View Post
    Leaving escort's apartment last night and corridor was not lit, when going down the stairs i stood on empty bottle and fell and hurt my ankle and back.
    I'm very sore today and will be off work now too
    File an insurance claim,do you have 'i am an idiot' cover ?

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    8,750
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Escorts are covered for full liability insurance.
    Just ring your insurance company and explain what happened and you and the escort fill out the form.
    Very simple form.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    somewhere in the back of beyond
    Posts
    1,556
    Reviews
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by knibbs View Post
    Leaving escort's apartment last night and corridor was not lit, when going down the stairs i stood on empty bottle and fell and hurt my ankle and back.
    I'm very sore today and will be off work now too
    that's what happens when your visiting dark seedy locations? could of been worse ?could have injured yourself on the way up and had to cancel

  6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to johnb59 For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserFetishCherry (01-11-15), irishdeltaforce (01-11-15), Ketchup (01-11-15), Klittyliker (02-11-15), major walker (04-11-15), scouserpete (01-11-15), The dirt bird (01-11-15), Escort AdvertiserYoungIrishGirl (01-11-15)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    File an insurance claim,do you have 'i am an idiot' cover ?
    how am i, it was dark, didnt see the bottle

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnb59 View Post
    that's what happens when your visiting dark seedy locations? could of been worse ?could have injured yourself on the way up and had to cancel
    it was not seedy, very plush place but I couldnt find the corridor lights, was some daylight left on way up

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    somewhere in the back of beyond
    Posts
    1,556
    Reviews
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by knibbs View Post
    it was not seedy, very plush place but I couldnt find the corridor lights, was some daylight left on way up
    night vision glasses lol

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to johnb59 For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (01-11-15)

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,823
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WatWatWat View Post
    Escorts are covered for full liability insurance.
    Just ring your insurance company and explain what happened and you and the escort fill out the form.
    Very simple form.
    Yes, most reputable escorts ensure that you are covered.

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bootboy For This Useful Post:

    alcatel (01-11-15), Clueless (01-11-15), INVISABLE500 (01-11-15), Ketchup (01-11-15)

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by knibbs View Post
    how am i, it was dark, didnt see the bottle
    My Apologies,walking down the stairs in the dark is not the act of an Idiot.

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    My Apologies,walking down the stairs in the dark is not the act of an Idiot.
    had phone light but light not great, could have broke my neck
    Last edited by knibbs; 01-11-15 at 12:28.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to knibbs For This Useful Post:

    bettercallsaul (01-11-15)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •