Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Trouble cuming so keep booking

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    351

    Default Trouble cuming so keep booking

    I intended to visit only one escort to day but ended up seeing four.
    Were 30 minutes each. The first three were nice but I did not manage to climax so visited a fourth as didnt want to be going home frustrated. Even with the fourth visit I was giving up as did not think I would climax but did eventually.
    Anyone have similar encounters or problems

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Downtown
    Posts
    3,428
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    This is hard to believe as escorts strive to make you climax as a matter of professional pride- there must be a bit of communication with them to ensure that you cum- sounds like you sit back and let them do all the work ....

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Here & abroad
    Posts
    5,234
    Reviews
    59

    Default

    Only with too much alcohol or used poppers once and took awhile to cum.
    Hello

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clueless View Post
    This is hard to believe as escorts strive to make you climax as a matter of professional pride- there must be a bit of communication with them to ensure that you cum- sounds like you sit back and let them do all the work ....
    No, not the escorts fault at all as very pretty and encouraged me so done their best but I tried so hard to climax and I done the work as like to go doggie and missionary but just would not happen for me, only on the forth did I manage it and thats the truth

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to mearse For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (01-11-15)

  6. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mearse View Post
    I intended to visit only one escort to day but ended up seeing four.
    Were 30 minutes each. The first three were nice but I did not manage to climax so visited a fourth as didnt want to be going home frustrated. Even with the fourth visit I was giving up as did not think I would climax but did eventually.
    Anyone have similar encounters or problems
    I can get like that. I don't cum during the service so I give up and just finish myself off over there body if allowed. I just get to the point where I no I ain't going to cum.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shyguyshyguy12 View Post
    Only with too much alcohol or used poppers once and took awhile to cum.
    I don't touch either but if you do not manage to climax do you try another lady or go home

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Here & abroad
    Posts
    5,234
    Reviews
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mearse View Post
    I don't touch either but if you do not manage to climax do you try another lady or go home
    Go home, sometimes with longer visits cumming the second time doesn't always happen, but that wouldn't bother me.

    I did read a thread before and escort said this does happen to clients and said it is usually down to the client wanking too much and should abstain for 2 weeks
    Hello

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to shyguyshyguy12 For This Useful Post:

    Mister Anderson (31-10-15)

  10. #8
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    733
    Reviews
    62

    Default

    I don't know how old you are but have you had a prostate test yet?
    Worth doing for us lads.

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to whoseyourdaddy For This Useful Post:

    Mister Anderson (31-10-15), shyguyshyguy12 (31-10-15), The dirt bird (31-10-15)

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Jacked in and jacking it
    Posts
    3,644
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clueless View Post
    This is hard to believe as escorts strive to make you climax as a matter of professional pride- there must be a bit of communication with them to ensure that you cum- sounds like you sit back and let them do all the work ....

    It happens. It's happened to me and it certainly wasn't from lack of trying on both our parts. It can also happen that a sudden crosswind will make me sing Hosanna in the highest. Sometimes I really do think that 'little Anderson' has a mind of his own.

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mister Anderson For This Useful Post:

    Dick (31-10-15), irishdeltaforce (01-11-15), Zealot7 (01-11-15)

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,049
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    It happens. It's happened to me and it certainly wasn't from lack of trying on both our parts. It can also happen that a sudden crosswind will make me sing Hosanna in the highest. Sometimes I really do think that 'little Anderson' has a mind of his own.
    I hear you bro!
    Sometimes you are King of the Mountain, other times a lowly goat herder. No rhyme or reason.
    Poor lady sometimes thinks its her, and then you have to reassure.
    Its no "biggie" though, an orgasm isn't necessary to have a good time

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dick For This Useful Post:

    Flappy (01-11-15), irishdeltaforce (01-11-15), The dirt bird (31-10-15)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •