Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 52

Thread: Fav Signatures

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,708
    Reviews
    100

    Default Fav Signatures

    So apart from your own who do you think has the best one.

    I have to admit I'm loving Lucy chambers current signature.

    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

    I did say to myself oh yeah thats a right one. Love it.Well done Lucy.

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to zilch For This Useful Post:

    Escort Advertiserjessicabp (03-11-15), Lucy Chambers (30-10-15), Prickly (30-10-15), scouserpete (30-10-15), tom sand (30-10-15), willie wacker (30-10-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    somewhere in the back of beyond
    Posts
    1,556
    Reviews
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    So apart from your own who do you think has the best one.

    I have to admit I'm loving Lucy chambers current signature.

    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

    I did say to myself oh yeah thats a right one. Love it.Well done Lucy.
    And yours is pretty cool also,just as the car will never get to chew the bone

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Jacked in and jacking it
    Posts
    3,644
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    I found the secret button for hiding signatures a while back so I don't get to see them. The pages look much cleaner and my attention doesn't wander so much when I read them but then people mention signatures and I feel like I'm missing out

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    I found the secret button for hiding signatures a while back so I don't get to see them. The pages look much cleaner and my attention doesn't wander so much when I read them but then people mention signatures and I feel like I'm missing out
    Your sig is right up there with the best

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Jacked in and jacking it
    Posts
    3,644
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Your sig is right up there with the best

    I can't see that either

    It's lifted from one of the ladies sigs though so I can't take credit.
    Last edited by Mister Anderson; 30-10-15 at 20:17.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Sorry I logged one day and everyone's sig was six shades of needy.

    I'm working on my sarcasm. Somehow though I don't think today is a good day and tomorrow is pretty doubtful too.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

    The dirt bird (31-10-15), zilch (30-10-15)

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Jacked in and jacking it
    Posts
    3,644
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy Chambers View Post
    Sorry I logged one day and everyone's sig was six shades of needy.

    I'm working on my sarcasm. Somehow though I don't think today is a good day and tomorrow is pretty doubtful too.

    That's actually the real reason I blocked the sigs too

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Anderson For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserStephanie (30-10-15)

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    That's actually the real reason I blocked the sigs too
    Am I alone then in never reading them?

    I mean unless someone makes a reference to one,I just read the posts and move on.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    Beast (31-10-15)

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Jacked in and jacking it
    Posts
    3,644
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Am I alone then in never reading them?

    I mean unless someone makes a reference to one,I just read the posts and move on.

    I tend to take in everything that's written on a page whether I want to or not, hence the reference above to my mind wandering.

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    That's actually the real reason I blocked the sigs too
    My poor eyes. Some are even multi coloured. It's like....



    Ermagawd.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

    Mister Anderson (30-10-15)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •