Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Lift and Carry

  1. Default Lift and Carry

    Anybody into Lift Carry??

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    worldwide
    Posts
    2,085
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wavpool View Post
    Anybody into Lift Carry??
    me!


  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sexy_Jessica For This Useful Post:

    blue rebel (28-01-16), td1 (31-10-15)

  4. Default

    I prefer to do the lifting and carrying

  5. Default

    Sara lips will be back soon - check out her website she looks amzaing and in great shape

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    On a web.
    Posts
    13,986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wavpool View Post
    I prefer to do the lifting and carrying
    Hotels always need porters.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    382
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralehard View Post
    Sara lips will be back soon - check out her website she looks amzaing and in great shape
    She wont carry big guys understandably, but she is v v strong

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by td1 View Post
    She wont carry big guys understandably, but she is v v strong
    I haven't been able to see her yet, I take it you were happy with the session??

    I spoke to her on the phone and she is very nice

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    382
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralehard View Post
    I haven't been able to see her yet, I take it you were happy with the session??

    I spoke to her on the phone and she is very nice
    Yeah had a great session. She is ripped but still v feminine. She will be back in a few weeks. Go see her.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •