Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1916 all that mullarkey

Default 1916 all that mullarkey

Move on everybody, them lads in the GPO were only a bunch of adolescent shit stirrers anyway

Reviews

The people that lost there life's to free Ireland were Brave Men,and we will mark that 2016,and we should never let our kids forget that,

Reviews

The men of 1916 have been forgotton by most so it will be good to revive their memory- if only we could ban all politicans from the proceedings- every partyy hss consistantly hijacked the 1916 rising for their own propaganda...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clueless For This Useful Post:

nibb (21-04-16), tom rambo (07-11-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clueless View Post
    The men of 1916 have been forgotton by most so it will be good to revive their memory- if only we could ban all politicans from the proceedings- every partyy hss consistantly hijacked the 1916 rising for their own propaganda...
    My plan is to spend Easter week 2016 in Dublin,

Quote Originally Posted by mushi View Post

1916 all that mullarkey

Move on everybody, them lads in the GPO were only a bunch of adolescent shit stirrers anyway

*Malarkey -- meaningless talk , etc.

Really ??
    Last edited by Stephanie; 07-11-15 at 00:31.
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

strange place to be talking about honour and standing proud and not forgetting about our past when most of the time yez have your trousers round your ankles, if they knew what we were at, do you think they would be proud, NO

Reviews

1916 was wonderful madness! If those men and women did not do what they did, Ireland would not have become an independent state as soon! My grandfather would have been conscripted into The British Army during WW2, my father would never have been born and you would never have come across The Libertarian!
    We are here now (on this planet!) as a consequence of everything that has ever happened (a Marxist view of history!) And 1916 was the most significant event in Irish history in the last century!
    Here's to The Ladz of 1916!
    Ride them on the beaches!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to The Libertarian For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (07-11-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JustinBeaver View Post
    strange place to be talking about honour and standing proud and not forgetting about our past when most of the time yez have your trousers round your ankles, if they knew what we were at, do you think they would be proud, NO
    It would vary enormously among them, actually!
    Ride them on the beaches!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to The Libertarian For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (07-11-15)

Wink

Sure they would !

: they were MEN !!
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Some of them were at the same thing, Dublin had a large red light district prior to independence.... Monto...
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast