Quote Originally Posted by Kirk the Jerk View Post
Yeah cheers Lizzy dats brill. Wait till ah tell Les ah'm goin ona date. Julie's s'not really a girlfriend, she's a mate like an ah only go te t'Rovers wii er to annoy Fizz. But ah like you, honest ah do Lizzy cause you ave two z's in yur name just like Fizz. Dats brill.

Wots a threesum Lizzy?

I got meself a brand new white shirt down t'market in Manchester and e nearly fits too. And now dat t'bathrooms fixed up agin ahm able to ave a proper wash wii soap an all and play wi ma rubber duck wot Chesney gave us fer Christmas. I dont smell o t'meat from t'shop after a bath now. Dats brill.

I dunno what a threesum is Kirk but i heard Blanche boasting she had one with that poof friend of Kens and some other guy - think its a game of cards like snap.

How's our Ashley I say, hows our Ashley? You keep away from that old tart in the pub shes horrible that liz - I hope you don't supply her with meat from the butchers ..........

Anyway yeah me and Fizz we're like that we are bessie mates........You watch out for Fizz cos that John of her's is a real wrong'un and you know that man the Scottish one he has it in for everyone so you just watch out for him too.

So where is Schmichel these days and that Chesney - not seen them around nor Cilla. That street is going to rack and ruin - when you going to join the 21st century and get those cobbles sorted to - its killing old liz with those stilletoes of hers - she lost her balance and fell right into Lloyds arms - that was when she knew he was the one for her - still I hear they are bringing back red dwarf so he maybe off the street cars for a while.

Oh Kirk why didnt you buy a shirt that fitted ffs.........you must know that im not going to go out with you looking like something the cat dragged in - mind that liz will go with anyone not like me - I'm very choosy.......oh kirk its so exciting can't wait to meet you - where we going - got any ideas, cos i dont really fancy the rovers.

Liz The Queen of the Soap section........ask that Patricia if this is a life sentence or just another week or three will ya kirky boy ........still i like being the queen in here.