Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Phase Two Ohhhhhh I Just Can't Wait -

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Liz McDonald View Post
    Theres a free hotpot the next time your in the Rovers, if you know what I mean
    I know exactly what you mean.............
    We are still talking about food right??????
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

2. Default

Come around Luther and you'll find out.
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Liz McDonald View Post
    Come around Luther and you'll find out.
    Hot pot it is then.......... yummy...........
    L

4. Default

It's got to be red hot sizzling mmmm can you taste it. I'm waiting Luther!!
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy Gonzales View Post
    Gerry Fleming de fastest weather man is ALLLLLL Montrose will not be happy, might even stop winking at us

Speedy you are so sweet...........dont worry about the weather its going to be really cold and if you are in cork its probably going to be cold and rainy...........

Welcome to the soap land.........its where the nice people are.......... Liz the queen of soaps

6. Default Cold and rainy?

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Speedy you are so sweet...........dont worry about the weather its going to be really cold and if you are in cork its probably going to be cold and rainy...........

Welcome to the soap land.........its where the nice people are.......... Liz the queen of soaps
    Oh noooooo me no like de cold hot leeeezi I stay here in Meheco between the legs of my best friend lupo

You like my sombero?

Arriba! Arriba! Ándale! Ándale!

7. Default

Theres a fair few terrorists in Mexico. I must take a field trip there some day soon.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jack bauer View Post
    theres a fair few terrorists in mexico. I must take a field trip there some day soon.

i told you jack - madrid thats in spain for you johnny foreigner.........thats where the mail is coming from and the accounts being sent to ...........

Think the weather is pants there to.........sowwy..................xxx queen liz

9. Default

Pants what an odd expression. You Brits are funny. My sources don't think it's coming from that direction. It's coming further east. Chloe did an analyses, she's never wrong. She says theres a strong signal coming from Monte Carlo.Then I have to go to Washington. Theres a huge conspiracy and it's right at the top.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    I dunno what a threesum is Kirk but i heard Blanche boasting she had one with that poof friend of Kens and some other guy - think its a game of cards like snap.

How's our Ashley I say, hows our Ashley? You keep away from that old tart in the pub shes horrible that liz - I hope you don't supply her with meat from the butchers ..........

Anyway yeah me and Fizz we're like that we are bessie mates........You watch out for Fizz cos that John of her's is a real wrong'un and you know that man the Scottish one he has it in for everyone so you just watch out for him too.

So where is Schmichel these days and that Chesney - not seen them around nor Cilla. That street is going to rack and ruin - when you going to join the 21st century and get those cobbles sorted to - its killing old liz with those stilletoes of hers - she lost her balance and fell right into Lloyds arms - that was when she knew he was the one for her - still I hear they are bringing back red dwarf so he maybe off the street cars for a while.

Oh Kirk why didnt you buy a shirt that fitted ffs.........you must know that im not going to go out with you looking like something the cat dragged in - mind that liz will go with anyone not like me - I'm very choosy.......oh kirk its so exciting can't wait to meet you - where we going - got any ideas, cos i dont really fancy the rovers.

Liz The Queen of the Soap section........ask that Patricia if this is a life sentence or just another week or three will ya kirky boy ........still i like being the queen in here.

Ah.... Smiles all around here I see Lizzy..... Nice to see it ....... Hope it lasts.... honestly
    L

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12