Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: why is the forum so dead these days?

Reviews

Have to say once a few of the old reliables are here it is always good fun.
    Lots of contact is by pm also so it's not just what you see here on the forum.
    I have met some lovely people here it's a great place to hang out if you have a bit of spare time over a coffee or whatever.
    Once we get the odd spar between casman and dick and lvt and Sophie don't go too far its all cool.
    I fancy my chances against that Saul fella I think I have him on the roll now

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The dirt bird For This Useful Post:

casman (26-10-15), Dick (26-10-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmileySarah View Post
    I don't like it .... Its boring now!! We need to make things sexy and fun again
    Quote Originally Posted by The dirt bird View Post
    I have met some lovely people here it's a great place to hang out if you have a bit of spare time over a coffee or whatever.
    Once we get the odd spar between casman and dick and lvt and Sophie don't go too far its all cool.
    I think the same could be said about you too honey, as you really did plaster a lot of negativity here etc etc. Lol I tried to change things to positive, then ignored what was going on and left threads still some just keep banging on at each other And its not just the 4 mentioned. I will say no more on the subject, as naming people here pointing the finger is not doing anyone any favours in moving things to a more positive note here on the forums!

Lady Von Teese
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 26-10-15 at 14:10.
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

casman (26-10-15)

Reviews

You would swear butter wouldn't melt in your mouth
    Last edited by casman; 26-10-15 at 14:14.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to casman For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (26-10-15), Ladyvonteese (26-10-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmileySarah View Post
    I don't like it .... Its boring now!! We need to make things sexy and fun again
    Quote Originally Posted by casman View Post
    You would swear butter wouldn't melt in your mouth
    How was your bank holiday weekend honey, do anything fun or horney you fancy sharing on a open forum?

Lady Von Teese

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

casman (26-10-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    How was your bank holiday weekend honey, do anything fun or horney you fancy sharing on a open forum?

Lady Von Teese
    Awh babe it's too naught for even here,lets just say i was the ham in the sandwich

What about yourself sexy ?
    Last edited by casman; 26-10-15 at 14:20.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    EI should have an event where they get clients are all dressed head to toe in black and have a big cock fight with ultraviolet condoms while us ladies what. That would give something fun and sexy to chat about on the forums, just need to sort out the price for the winner. lol

Lady von teese
    you may have something there LVT. well organised gatherings, invitation only would create a talking point something along the lines that Fetlife do with Nimhneach.

EI should try experimenting with sponsored events, punters pay a fee obviously.

In fetlife, its very much who you know, and lots of group meetings are arranged between small numbers.

In the old days, ladies on here used to advertise "parties", but you don't see that anymore

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Perhaps what EI hasn't cottoned onto, is that a bit of sparring brings the views and traffic. As no one really knows one another, how can people really get offended?
    Check out the stats and posts for spat threads and you will see I am proved right, people like to bring popcorn and it IS an adult site

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dick For This Useful Post:

The dirt bird (26-10-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    you may have something there LVT. well organised gatherings, invitation only would create a talking point something along the lines that Fetlife do with Nimhneach.

EI should try experimenting with sponsored events, punters pay a fee obviously.

In fetlife, its very much who you know, and lots of group meetings are arranged between small numbers.

In the old days, ladies on here used to advertise "parties", but you don't see that anymore
    Been too few of these places in Ireland but nothing compared to the UK, however the house parties and private parties which are held afterwards are of course so much more fun as its not just every Tom, Dick or Harry turning up. (just a bit of banter hon) x

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by casman View Post
    Awh babe it's too naught for even here,lets just say i was the ham in the sandwich

What about yourself sexy ?
    Loll I was the cocktail stick, one sticks in the sandwich last week, so much fun with some truly wonderful people. I say you were a good bit of boiling bacon with them two. lol

Lady Von Teese

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

casman (26-10-15)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Is that sarah with the ninja like edit?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Dick For This Useful Post:

SmileySarah (26-10-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    Is that sarah with the ninja like edit?
    I havent edited anything Dick dont worry